• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

GDT
WCQF Game 1 GDT : Red Wings 1, at Ducks 3. (Anaheim leads, 1-0)

Rate this topic

719 posts in this topic

How Kindl is a regular on this team or any team is beyond me... just so many mistakes, awful. Coloacchivo is way better how is he not over him.

huh...whaaat?

Someone give Kindl his pills this intermission so he remembers how to brain.

Bad stretch in the 2nd period leading to the Kindl penalty. Also just somewhat boring hockey, lots of stoppages and broken plays.

Hope we can turn it on in the 3rd. I think Hank and Pav have had some attempts to do stuff, Nyquist is trying, but overall we're having difficulty creating sustained offense. Guys also need to get the puck to the net and hit the net.

Anyone know what's up with Big E's play? I'm not one to hate on him, but he just looks off his game today. Hes fumbled passes to him and whiffed of a couple breakout passes... :confused:

Bad stretch in the 2nd period leading to the Kindl penalty. Also just somewhat boring hockey, lots of stoppages and broken plays.

Hope we can turn it on in the 3rd. I think Hank and Pav have had some attempts to do stuff, Nyquist is trying, but overall we're having difficulty creating sustained offense. Guys also need to get the puck to the net and hit the net.

I think the guys are getting the puck to the net, but we have no net presence for a quick tip-in. Shots are blocked or handled easily by whatshisface and no one is there to snag the rebound.

This looks like the team we've seen for most of the season, not the one that had a fire lit under their asses the past 4 games. Not much jump or intensity at all.

themcityblues likes this

this game's still up for grabs

we just need to catch our 2nd wind

LGW!!!

Exactly. That's the beauty of intermission. This has happened to us so many times, its time for us to do it to someone else

I think the ice is probably not the greatest, especially this time of year.

Definitely looks worse as the game goes on. I don't know about the weather in Anaheim, but we hit 100 yesterday here...FML

Our d has been good up until the last 5-7 mins of the 2nd.

Howard is pretty much the only good thing going for us tonight - and even he's looked lost at times.

Aznknight likes this

It's 1-1 heading to the 3rd on the road in game 1. Could be in alot worse shape, Need a big kill

also, I would like to take this opportunity to formally request the Wings score short-handed on this kill

that'd be great, thanks

the best news of that period. is the wings usually always play 40 minutes each game. and well so far they've only played 20. here's to the next 20

Then it better not go to OT :)

Hahaha at all you whiners. For once, it's good to be out west.

An 8:30pm start-time is so incredibly amazing with my life-schedule. It would be tough if I still lived in Detroit :( It's past midnight already!

This looks like the team we've seen for most of the season, not the one that had a fire lit under their asses the past 4 games. Not much jump or intensity at all.

Really? This is playoff hockey and it's tied 1-1. For the rookies we have on this team that have never played NHL playoff hockey I think we're doing damn well. :)

vladdy16 and datterberg1340 like this

Definitely looks worse as the game goes on. I don't know about the weather in Anaheim, but we hit 100 yesterday here...FML

Haaaaa, we're getting snow here tomorrow :confused: