• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

gdt
WCSF Game 1 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 4, (CHI leads series 1-0)

Rate this topic

811 posts in this topic

Forwards are terrible on the breakout and puck support. Defense has no choice but try and make the red line and dump it forcing a lot of turnovers. Wings aren't willing to try and win this game the hard way

This game has been horrific. They STILL haven't figured out how to clear their own end and are falling prey to a forecheck. There is no jump, no working line combinations, and I could point at any defenseman and say they played like feces. Jimmy has been the story tonight and that story lasted less than 60 minutes.

Brunner is our problem guys. Im sorry, but he isnt strong enough right now.

yeah, except for the goal he scored, he's horrible

Smith is a +1 right now, while Kronwall and Ericsson are -2.

That's why sometimes stats don't mean s***. E and Kronner have been fine tonight...Smith has been a complete abortion.

dobbles likes this

Would like to see White next game.

babcock wont put white in not having any games under his belt in a month or more.

smith sucks balls though....I know he will get better but he is terrible right now

if the puck stayed on the mesh behind the net for more than 3 seconds, the whistle should have blown.

mistake after mistake after mistake.

we have shown absolutely nothing tonight.

good news......it is only game 1

It is a part of our game plan. Play dead in game 1. Then make it a series by taking game 2.

Brunner is our problem guys. Im sorry, but he isnt strong enough right now.

Really? Please tell me this is a joke?

This game has been horrific. They STILL haven't figured out how to clear their own end and are falling prey to a forecheck. There is no jump, no working line combinations, and I could point at any defenseman and say they played like feces. Jimmy has been the story tonight and that story lasted less than 60 minutes.

This third period has been horrific. The first was good, the second ho-hum.

Amazing how good Cleary started to look in the Anaheim series but I'm not sure he can come close to keeping up to the pace of this series.

Smith is a +1 right now, while Kronwall and Ericsson are -2.

another reason that stat is a joke

chi is good obviously best team in the league reg season but you saw what the wings could do against them in the first period, well 10 mins of it. they can beat them if they play like that a whole game. getting them to play like that a whole game. good luck

I'll say this...you can't win if you don't score, you can't score if you aren't getting shots, and you can't get shots if you don't have the puck. 14 3rd period goals so far out of 22 this playoffs...this is one of the more embarassing pperformances in recent memory. Lets forget this game and move on to game 2.

Really? Please tell me this is a joke?

Consider the source.