• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 1 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 4, (CHI leads series 1-0)

Rate this topic

Games on tomorrow at 8, correct? I'm excited as ever for this one. Think the boys are going to make many posters start singing different tunes. Most likely the same ones that didn't want us to make the playoffs because "we would've just got spanked."

Guest RedWingsDad

Yeeeeeaah booooyy. I think Wings take game one. I'm going with the hot hands... goals by Z and Abby. 2-1 final.

We win game 1 3-0 and the series 4-0. Get out the brooms.

In all honesty we gave up a lot of very good scoring chances against the Ducks, we need to cut those down.

Edited by puckbags

All-Time Conference-era Semi-final Playoff Series Record (from 1993-94)

This is the 14th Conference Semi-final played, with the Club's record in the previous 13 series:

8W-5L

This is the 5th Conference Semi-final Series without home-ice advantage, with the Club's record in the previous 4 series:

0W-4L

In Conference Semi-final Playoff Series played without home-ice advantage, the number of games played and the Club's record:

5G: 2, 0W-2L

6G: 1, 0W-1L

7G: 1, 0W-1L

All-Time Conference-era Semi-final Playoff Series Record v. Chicago (from 1993-94)

This is the 3rd Conference Playoff Series played v. Chicago, with the Club's record in the previous 2 series:

2W-0L

This is the 1st Conference Playoff Series v. Chicago played without home-ice advantage

This is the 1st Conference Semi-final Series v. Chicago played

This is the 1st Conference Semi-final Series v.Chicago without home-ice advantage played

Current Streaks

Playoff Streaks

Overall: 2-game winning streak (1 overtime)

Home: 2-game winning streak (1 overtime)

Away: 1-game winning streak

Historical Playoff Streaks v. Chicago

Overall: 2-game winning streak ( 1 0vertime)

Home: 5-game winning streak (1 double-overtime, 1 overtime)

Away: 1-game winning streak

Last Ten Games – All-time Playoffs

Overall: 4W-6L

Home: 6W-4L

Away: 4W-6L

Game One, Conference-era Semi-finals

This is the14th Game One in a Conference Semi-final Series, with the Club’s record in the previous 13 games:

7W-6L

This is the 5th Game One in a Conference Semi-final Series without home-ice advantage, with the Club’s record in the previous 4 games:

1W-3L

This is the 2nd Game One in a Conference Quarter-final Series without home-ice advantage, with the Club’s record in the previous game:

0W-1L

Game One, Conference-era Semi-finals v. Chicago

This is the 1st Game One in a Conference Semi-final v. Chicago

This is the 1st Conference Semi-final Playoff Series without home-ice advantage

All-Time Record in Game One, Last Ten

In Conference Semi-final Series

Overall: 4W-6L

Home: 6W-3L

Away: 1W-3L

All-Time Playoff Series v. Chicago

This is the 16th playoff series v. Chicago played, with the Club’s record in the previous 15 series:

7W-8L

All-Time Playoff Games Record v. Chicago

Overall: 74G, 35W-39L

Home: 38G, 24W-14L

Away: 36G, 11W-25L

Last Ten Games – All-Time Playoff Games v. Chicago

Overall: 8W-2L

Home: 7W-3L

Away: 3W-7L

On This Day

May 15

This is the 4th playoff game played on this day, with the Club’s record in the previous 3 games:

2W-1L

This is the 1st playoff game v. Chicago played on this day

LGW.

I have tremendous respect for the blackhawks. Who I have zero respect for is their fans. I have never seen a fanbase so concerned with cheering about how much a team "sucks", then actually cheering on their own team. The wings score a goal and it's not "lets go hawks" it's "detroit sucks". Please wings steal this game, and make the hawks put those parade plans they have out, to the side. Hopefully Kronwall can use that hawks speed against them, and level some unsuspecting players :lol:

I have tremendous respect for the blackhawks. Who I have zero respect for is their fans. I have never seen a fanbase so concerned with cheering about how much a team "sucks", then actually cheering on their own team. The wings score a goal and it's not "lets go hawks" it's "detroit sucks". Please wings steal this game, and make the hawks put those parade plans they have out, to the side. Hopefully Kronwall can use that hawks speed against them, and level some unsuspecting players :lol:

Now that you mention it, Kronwall was pretty quiet on the "devastating hit" front last series.

Games on tomorrow at 8, correct? I'm excited as ever for this one. Think the boys are going to make many posters start singing different tunes. Most likely the same ones that didn't want us to make the playoffs because "we would've just got spanked."

I called us beating the Ducks in 7 and then losing to the Hawks in 6, but on my TSN pool I left Howard in there with Quick as my goalies, so there's still enough faith in the Wings left.

is corey crawford gonna give up more then 1 goal a game if that? he scares me! most underrated goalie in league.

All of my buddies that are Hawks fans actually hate Crawford right now, and are happy that Emery is coming back from injury. Supposedly they aren't too confident in Crawford's playoff abilities right now. And, in honesty, he wasn't lights out during the Minnesota series (from what i've seen). During the regular season he had a bounce back season for sure, but i'd take Howard over Crawford any day of the week, and twice on Sunday. We need our D and forwards to step up more than our tending, because in my eyes we're winning that battle already.