• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

gdt
WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 2 OT (CHI wins series, 4-3)

Rate this topic

1,125 posts in this topic

I used to at least respect Toews, especially since his idol was Yzerman and he says he modelled his game after him... however, after all his whining this series, he will never be Stevie Y or any incarnation of him. All the .gifs of him with his crybaby face and arms up in the air, and slamming his stick against penalty box and whining in post game about Z and Kronwall treating him rough (for standing in front of our net for chrissakes!)... and whining about refs. I always thought that since I live in Illinois maybe I would give the Hawks my western conference love once the Wings are out in the East (minus cross conference and SC finals games)... no way now.

The wings needs to clear the front of the crease the way the hawks do.

Just cross-check everyone. It'll never be. ..

oh wait, it will be called if we do it.

I think this is the only series in these playoffs which hasn't had an OT game yet.

Maybe tonight?

I am not sure I could handle OT.

I really want the Wings to finally take advantage of how much the Hawk's Dmen are pinching...and I don't understand how their Wings can cherry pick all night long and not somehow take advantage of that.

I think this is the only series in these playoffs which hasn't had an OT game yet.

Maybe tonight?

only wings win

From what I heard, he didn't call it. Some rookie punk-ass did.

Chris Rooney is no rookie. 16-year member of NHLAO.

Gonna DVR this one and check the outcome in the morning. Wings always seem to play better away when I do that. Win or lose was a great season and the future looks bright for the Winged Wheel.

Lets' Go Wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canadian wings fan likes this

I could never be a pro hockey player even if I had all the skill in the world. The nerves are crazy and I'm only a fan. Can't imagine what these guys are feeling like.

Hockeymom1960 likes this

I could never be a pro hockey player even if I had all the skill in the world. The nerves are crazy and I'm only a fan. Can't imagine what these guys are feeling like.

I play goalie its not easy

Hockeymom1960 likes this

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!

DBR, Vladifan and Hockeymom1960 like this