• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 2 OT (CHI wins series, 4-3)

Rate this topic

I expect the Blackhawks to win this game. I also expected the Ducks to beat the Red Wings and this series to be over by now.

Winning Game 7 is going to be very tough, but if nothing else we have learned this team is resilient and never quits. Big guns need to come through offensively, limit defensive breakdowns, clear the front of the damn net and pray the refs don't have the desire to influence the outcome.

Let's Go Red Wings!

Let's Go Wings!

I truly believe we can and will win this game. Pav and Hank will lead the team with their best game of the series.

Detroit 3 (Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Kindl) Chicago 1 (Kane)

So the game starts at 8 EST? I want to make sure I don't have a moment of confusion ... I think NBCSN is trying to confuse me ...

Yep 8pm EST confirmed by ESPN/NHL.com

We need several things to happen to beat the Hawks in their barn in game 7, so here's my 7 keys:

1) We need Jimmy to be back to superhuman Jimmy, he has looked average again the last couple games.

2) Flip and Mule need to limit the floating around center ice and play with some purpose.

3) We need bodies in front of Crawford but without creating stupid penalties in the process.

4) Smith needs to surgically remove his head from his arse and limit the defensive lapses.

5) Hard clears down the boards on the PK.

6) Win the 50/50 battles on the puck

7) Shoot, shoot, shoot. You never know what kind of fluke bounce you're gonna get and that could be all we need for a date with LA.

This game is all about our best players. Play hard, play smart and leave it all out there. I refuse to post in this thread until after the game is over out of pure superstition. See you crazy's for a celebration thread after the game tomorrow.

HOCKEYTOWN !!!

@JSportsnet: East Final will start Saturday. West Final will start Friday if Detroit wins..Saturday if Chicago wins.

Why does Chicago get an extra day if they win, yet we would have to turn around and play Fri?

The UC is probably booked for something?

I'm nervous about this game. I hope it's a lot like the last game seven we got to see. I have no idea what to expect. The Wings are gonna have to play lights out in every aspect of the game.

Guest DeGraa55

2-1 wings.

Fil and smith for the good guys. Bickell for the evil people.