• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

Calder Cup Finals Game 1 GDT - Grand Rapids Griffins @ Syracuse Crunch

Rate this topic

i got it to work and i watched some of the 2nd ... man what an awful feed lol they want people to spend like 2-300 dollars for ahl hockey and thats the feeds for the game? jesus ... so bad

with all these useless channels out they should come up with a channel where they show junior hockey from canada and ncaa games as well as ahl so we dont have to watch hockey online with these awful shots

i got it to work and i watched some of the 2nd ... man what an awful feed lol they want people to spend like 2-300 dollars for ahl hockey and thats the feeds for the game? jesus ... so bad

with all these useless channels out they should come up with a channel where they show junior hockey from canada and ncaa games as well as ahl so we dont have to watch hockey online with these awful shots

Yeah I agree. There is no good reason the NHL Network doesn't cover AHL. Its the farking 2nd best league in North America. They cover CHL junior hockey 5 times better in Canada.

Does ANYONE know how to switch to the Away (GR) announcers? The AWAY buttons seems to do exactly nothing when I click it. It's pissing me off having to listen to these Syracuse homers. *gag*

Jeff

Does ANYONE know how to switch to the Away (GR) announcers? The AWAY buttons seems to do exactly nothing when I click it. It's pissing me off having to listen to these Syracuse homers. *gag*

Jeff

RWL has GR audio :D

this year has had to be an amazing experience for dekeyser

thats got to be our 3rd line next year nyquist andy and tatar

I know, right? He's played on 3 teams this season, in 3 leagues, in 3 postseasons lol

Thought the top line of Andy, Gus, and Tatar looked great. Andy has mad PK skills.

I know, right? He's played on 3 teams this season, in 3 leagues, in 3 postseasons lol

Thought the top line of Andy, Gus, and Tatar looked great. Andy has mad PK skills.

It's crazy because Andersson isn't exactly fleet of foot, but he's so good positionally that he's really effective on the pk. If that guy had even Drew Miller's speed he'd be an absolute force.