• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

11/2 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Oilers 0

Rate this topic

St James just tweeted Samuelsson in for Eaves. I hate Babs sometimes, if anything it should be Tootoo.

must have felt bad for him that he was sitting all by himself in the retirement home with nothing to do

I've been doing some reading around the interwebs, and, wow, I feel bad for Oilers fans. All of them - no, really, all of them - are predicting the Wings will win in a blowout. They are incredibly, almost unbelievably, upset with the state of their team.

So happy for Helm and stoked to see him back!

St James just tweeted Samuelsson in for Eaves. I hate Babs sometimes, if anything it should be Tootoo.

I'm ok with this. Eaves hasn't looked too sharp.

Maybe we're showcasing Sammy for a trade!

I've been doing some reading around the interwebs, and, wow, I feel bad for Oilers fans. All of them - no, really, all of them - are predicting the Wings will win in a blowout. They are incredibly, almost unbelievably, upset with the state of their team.

NTC

In the 3rd when franzen was on the bench we played our best hockey

I must admit this thought crossed my mind too. Also Detroit played well against Vancouver without Franzen. I'm beginning to think Franzen is holding this team back. He is one of those guys that is difficult to play with. Hope I'm wrong.

Eaves hasn't been right since his injury

The jaw? Actually, wasn't it Sammy who nailed him?

Nope. It was Cleary who Logo Hunter nailed in the jaw.

Edit: Nev beat me to it :lol:. I forgot he injured Datsyuk, too. Was that an ankle or was it a wrist injury for Pavs?

Edited by Jesusberg

Tatar!!!!!!!!

esteef

Two goals in two games, playing on the third line. Not about to call him the second coming of Fedorov, but I think if he gets confident enough and really gets going, and then you add Nyquist and a healthy Helm - how sick is that bottom six?

Nope. It was Cleary who Logo Hunter nailed in the jaw.

Edit: Nev beat me to it :lol:. I forgot he injured Datsyuk, too. Was that an ankle or was it a wrist injury for Pavs?

Wrist, Pav tripped over him in the crease when Sammy was a Canuck. We were playing our best hockey since 2008, then Howie got injured too, when they both came back they weren't the same and we were sucktacular in the playoffs against Nashville.

Two goals in two games, playing on the third line. Not about to call him the second coming of Fedorov, but I think if he gets confident enough and really gets going, and then you add Nyquist and a healthy Helm - how sick is that bottom six?

waive eaves and tootoo for that to happpen