• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/14 GDT : Penguins 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Yeah, I'd love to know why Babs has the 4th line out against Pittsburgh when they load up at the end of the period. Gus hasn't been good tonight either, but at the end of the day, Pittsburgh took out one of our guys and we responded by folding up like a tent again. Need to make teams pay on the PP, we've been atrocious on the PP. I wouldn't say it's over yet, the Pens have 5 D and only one is any good.

Bad puck luck on 3 goals. Only the 3rd was on Monster as well as he let it leak through, but he had nothing to do the whole period so was probably cold.

We really need to start fixing our PP. We had some good puck movement but get very few quality chances. This could easily have turned in our favor that period.

Hope the guys fight back, aren't we due for a comeback at some point this season??

This team is atrocious.

*puts on homer goggles*

I disagree. With everyone healthy (big caveat, I know), I was really liking some of the games they put together. If we had everyone in, we'd be seeing different hockey right now(duh, I know) but it is what it is and they have to find a way to do better with what they have.

I'm not sure if it's a lack of preparing and getting fired up before a game like this where they know they haven't been winning at all at home or maybe we just aren't talented because I see a huge lack of scoring, whether it's a shootout or regulation. I'm so disappointed. I am not gonna use these injury excuses as a fan of this team. I really have not seen too many games where we come out hungry. Coaching seems off. I would think a game against this team at home would fire us up. I'm not impressed. We haven't matched up well against the better teams in the East.

did anyone really expect anything different? PP sucks PK sucks. Cant score. you cant tell me Z is the only way this team can score

got hudler with 28 pts

got filppula with 20 pts

got brunner with 7 goals

our replacements suck

Hudler could score 80 goals a season out of his ass and I wouldn't want him back

Bad puck luck on 3 goals. Only the 3rd was on Monster as well as he let it leak through, but he had nothing to do the whole period so was probably cold.

We really need to start fixing our PP. We had some good puck movement but get very few quality chances. This could easily have turned in our favor that period.

Hope the guys fight back, aren't we due for a comeback at some point this season??

yeah wouldn't it be nice if we could come back from a 2-goal deficit for a change?

What for...to see them on the 4th line while Babs constantly giving Cleary and Bert PP time

Danny will always be one of my favorite players, but it's borderline insane that he is allowed to suit up for the Wings anymore. Bert struggles when he's not with Datsyuk or Zetterberg. Enough is enough, the best players deserve to play. Not the oldest or most seasoned.