• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

gdt
12/21 GDT: Red Wings 5 @ Maple Leafs 4 (SO, yes, SO)

Rate this topic

440 posts in this topic

Only the Wings get goals disallowed from refs losing sight of the puck. This league has an agenda and they don't do a very good job disguising it anymore.

Edited by GoWings1905
datterberg1340 likes this

Strange how the officials can say they "Intended" to blow the whistle when the situation happens for us, but that one there is different how?

I hope the Wings get EVERY call at the Winter Classic and beat the Leafs 10-0 and rub their ******* faces in it and I hope there isn't 1 penalty called the whole game.

Well, now we can start a new losing streak.

Edited by ShanahanMan

We were leading 3-1 ... it was such a promising start. To know that we are worst than the Leafs is a depressing thing. C'mon guys ... for f's sakes ... play like this is important to you.

This team makes me sick to my stomach. We can say what we want but they just cannot get it done. Our defense is 100% healthy, no excuses there. 4 goals on 18 shots, that's inexcusable. I knew they weren't going to win anyway so I'm not surprised.

I hope the Wings get EVERY call at the Winter Classic and beat the Leafs 10-0 and rub theirf****** faces in it and I hope there isn't 1 penalty called the whole game.

Lol....you're adorable.

Gary Bettman will NEVER allow your scenario to happen.

When the refs are making phantom calls Lashoff really shouldn't be swinging his stick like its baseball. Idiot,