• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

gdt
1/28 GDT: Red Wings 0 @ Flyers 5

Rate this topic

375 posts in this topic

It is called showing heart, something this team needs. Start to crosscheck, fight, hit the game is over just some damn emotion

Absolutely they do. It shows that you're pissed off that the guys you're playing are kicking your ass all over the rink and on the score board. The Wings lose like a bunch of wimps, they take it lying down. It doesn't hurt anything to show some goddamn moxie and be pissed off that you're losing an important game to a conference rival that is going to take an important 2 points from you. And I'm sure someone will say "Well they should be focused on scoring goals... not starting scrums/fights" Well, clearly they aren't doing a good job at the whole scoring goals thing, so do something! Don't roll over and die like they do.

Oh - Can't wait for the replies :lol:

EDIT - even if the Wings were to show some 'emotion' - chances are a handful would likely get carted off on a stretcher considering the team we're playing against.

Edited by F.Michael

yougot to love Gustavfsson 4 goals against chi 4 in florida plus the shootout and 5 here yup........his a monNSTER Howie get your ass in here

Epic meltf******down

Couldn't buy a bounce tonight, it happens. Glendening is a point per game player in the AHL and can't buy his 1st goal in the NHL and then kinda scores on our own net.

Hope Abs is ok.

Wasting away in the minors while Dano falls into the corner on every other shift... but he's good in the locker room :ninja:

Is that like being good in bed? Because that might clear up a few things.

shutout by Chris ******* Mason of all goalies

also I am sick of all the Monster bashers Howard played like absolute crap for 80 percent of the season if you think he would have done a better job in front of this defense, you are in for a big surprise once another REAL contender is going to destroy this team no matter who the goalie ist.

Edited by frankgrimes
sjr2012 likes this

For all the bad about this game, at least we had lots of chances. Our offense was bound to have a game where they struggle to score but as long as we create chances it's a good sign.

Other than that, this one should be forgotten. Hopefully come friday we have Howard and at least one of Pav or Z back.

Datsyuk and Zetterberg, maybe. But Datsyuk, Zetterberg, and Franzen? That's happy-to-score-a-single-goal territory. JOAKIM ANDERSSON is our first-line center.

Meh you used my own post against me and made me realize just how silly my hopes were lolz.

Touché.

This is one of those "I ain't even mad" kind of losses. We didn't want those young minds getting too cocky scoring 4 goals a game now did we?

Is that like being good in bed? Because that might clear up a few things.

:lol: Well we all have wondered why Babs keeps playing him :hehe: