• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MabusIncarnate

Official 2014 Olympic Hockey Thread (Admin warning #316)

Rate this topic

1,601 posts in this topic

Edlers been looking really good since he joined team sweden. Wings should get him.

IMO he has looked OK he is still prone to mistakes for what were required to give up hes not worth it. Sure if hes simply coming here without giving assets back im happy with that.

I think Russia beats Finland by 2 or more. Just my opinion, Finland was dominated by Canada, Im thinking the same will ensue with Russi cracking Rask for than twice; FInns cant keep up

I'm not so sure about that cnot.

Russia played yesterday, and will be facing a team that's very good at clogging up the ice. Russia was forced to dump the puck in a lot vs Norway and thankfully for them they had the speed to win most of the puck races, but those races will be much more even vs Finland.

I think the key for Russia will be to jump ahead early, because if they go through the first period tied 0-0 and the fans get taken out of the game, I expect Finland to win a low scoring game with a late goal.

Let's go Finland!!!!

Selänne in what could be his final game ever in the finnish jersey shows who's boss!

Edited by Ekmanc

Russia needs one here if they're coming back.

I have to figure they'll be tired in the 3rd after playing yesterday.

Russia spent a lot of time in the offensive zone before the end of the 2nd, but just couldn't get a good opportunity.

I know this makes me a terrible person, but I want Russia to lose for purely selfish reasons. I want Pavel resting as much as possible.

Well still 20 Minutes to go, this thing is far from over. Pasha is trying hard but he really has no help, OV and Malkin aren't clicking why isn't their coach seeing that ?

He really does look like he's playing alone sometimes. But then again, he's used to that. :lol:

Abby looks better on his wing that Kovy. I can't stress enough how bad Kovy looks.

...maybe another upset...kind of. Guess I may have to re-think my Gold Medal winner prediction...