• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest blueadams

USA-Canada Thread

Rate this topic

Canada is still trying to figure out line combinations that will work.

They will.

I don't understand why they haven't hired blue adams yet, seeing as how babs is a nit wick and all...

very excited for this game though, hope my fellow canadians beat the USA, but really i don't like very many players on either team, actually kinda rooting for team Zetterbeard, c'mon boys win it for your captains ailing back!

Dude, that play was sick. Even if it's not original, they caught Team Canada sleeping which isn't easy to do. I didn't get to see much of that game since the USA game was on at the same time but thanks for sharing that. I wonder if I could work that into NHL 14 somehow.

I'm so excited for this game I can't even talk s***. It's on my mind about every ten minutes. Most recently David Backes won the game all by himself...not figuratively, literally. I was literally imagining David Backes playing Canada by himself. Needless to say, pretty pumped.

Maybe something like..

Brown-Backes-Kane

Parise-Kesler-Oshie

JVR-Pavelski-Kessel

Pacioretty-Stastny-Callahan (very limited PT for the 4th line.. I'd mix Callahan in all over the place)

Wheeler

x-Stepan

Suter-McDonagh

Fowler-Shattenkirk

Martin-Carlson

Orpik

x-Faulk

Quick

Miller

x-Howard

*p.s. - it's ridiculous that Blake Wheeler made this team over Bobby Ryan. And Jack Johnson should probably at least have gotten a shot to battle for a spot.

I like that 3rd line a HELL of a lot more than the second. Maybe even more than the first.

Haha, I know I'm driving people crazy down here talking about it. I was talking to my dad about it, and he was all like, did you watch any of the bob sledding and I was all like, f*** bobsledding we're gonna whoop Canada's ass in hockey. We even get women's hockey tomorrow to hold us over until the big game.

Haha, I know I'm driving people crazy down here talking about it. I was talking to my dad about it, and he was all like, did you watch any of the bob sledding and I was all like, f*** bobsledding we're gonna whoop Canada's ass in hockey. We even get women's hockey tomorrow to hold us over until the big game.

Maybe your dad, being older and wiser realizes that this will not be the case and wanted to divert some of your attention to other sports team USA are doing well in in order to ease the disappointment you will once again feel Friday afternoon.

Maybe your dad, being older and wiser realizes that this will not be the case and wanted to divert some of your attention to other sports team USA are doing well in in order to ease the disappointment you will once again feel Friday afternoon.

If that's what you gotta tell yourself to ease your disappointment :P

Edited by rrasco

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord, he is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored, he has loosed the fateful lightening of His terrible swift sword, his truth is marching on. Glory, glory, hallelujah! Glory, glory, hallelujah! Glory, glory, hallelujah! His truth is marching on.

Hulk-Hogan-America-Fuck-Yeah_crop_exact.

Do Canadians (myself included) already have a built in excuse if they lose? If Stamkos and Tavares weren't injured........

I absolutely hate excuses, but you konw they will be flying if Canada loses

We already knew that Stamkos was a ?? for the tournament. Tavares was a 4th liner half the time anyways. I think there's guys that should have been on the team over guys that are on the team, but there's a team there and if they lose tomorrow, the only excuse is that the American team played better and wanted it more.

@cotsonika: SWE captain Niklas Kronwall on CAN-USA: "It's going to be a tight game, but I think that maybe the U.S. will take this one."

Captain Kronner has spoken.

Maybe that's just who he "wants" to play for gold. ;)

@cotsonika: SWE captain Niklas Kronwall on CAN-USA: "It's going to be a tight game, but I think that maybe the U.S. will take this one."

Captain Kronner has spoken.

We already knew that Stamkos was a ?? for the tournament. Tavares was a 4th liner half the time anyways. I think there's guys that should have been on the team over guys that are on the team, but there's a team there and if they lose tomorrow, the only excuse is that the American team played better and wanted it more.

Why wouldn't he want to play the easier team lol