• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

3/11 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blue Jackets 4

Rate this topic

437 posts in this topic

As per the rules; there was no GDT created by the cut off time, and no one signed up to make one.

IMO, if the Red Wings don't win this game, there is a high possibility that we don't make the playoffs :(

Edited by L3T5G0W1NG5
Cloune and canadian wings fan like this

Howard is going to have to steal this game if we are to have a shot at winning. 5 centers hurt and the kid line is definitely slowing down. God help us.

The other teams have started to take the Kids line more serious,need the 1st line to step up again.

LGW

Knowing that its make or break time, I think the boys will show up tonight. And if not we can always TP Kenny's house. LGW

If we lose tonight does it mean we won't make the playoffs? Probably not. But, at the same time, is this the biggest game of the season to this point? Easily. It's a very important 2 points, and the 4 point swing makes it more imperative to get the W. Because if not, we're chasing the rest of the season.

why do we bother showing up for this game? CBJ are gonna eat us alive and Brobovsky is gonna be unbeatable as usual.

why do we bother showing up for this game? CBJ are gonna eat us alive and Brobovsky is gonna be unbeatable as usual.

[/quoteBrobovski. Is he like Blackula?

I guess it's time for Mrazek to really show what he's got!

Luckily we know this team always plays better in front of the backup goalie ;)

I really don't even know how to react to injury/illness news with this team anymore. Just accepting I guess.

Why not start the Monster? Mrazek clearly isn't ready.

This is a huge game and a tough one, the Jackets are playing themselves into last years form so I am not optimistic.

Why not start the Monster? Mrazek clearly isn't ready.

This is a huge game and a tough one, the Jackets are playing themselves into last years form so I am not optimistic.

Groin made of glass.. he already started once this month, so he's in recovery mode.

I'm excited to see mraz under his first bigger pressure game.

Mckinley25 likes this

Good lord. Every center we have is injured (beside the one we just traded for), as well as every NHL goalie. These injuries are so devastatingly specific.

Apparently Monster's sore groin isn't nearly as bad this time around as last time so hopefully he will be back very soon.