• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Wing

Ovechkin taken from arena in ambulance at World Championships

Rate this topic

Retweeted by Eric Duhatschek
Slava Malamud ‏@SlavaMalamud 13m
Alex Ovechkin has been taken off in an ambulance. Evaluation still pending, but according to inside info, "it's pretty bad". #Caps

853513182.gif?1400444236

Edited by Jersey Wing

I'm still Pissed at the asteroids for killing the dinosaurs

Oh, I HATE that ******* asteroid! I would not be surprised if the German player was related. We'd all be riding around on T-Rex's today if not for that damned asteroid. Stupid asteroid. I hate that asteroid almost as much as I hate the Brits and their damn taxation without representation! Bastards.

Retweeted by Bob McKenzie

Alex Ovechkin is back in the team hotel. Walking on his own, no crutches, but limping. Team doctor says it's "better than expected" #Caps

Retweeted by

Ovechkin will not be leaving Minsk. The team is mum on diagnosis, but will miss the next game for sure. #Caps

According to what was posted on Bleacher report, from a bunch of different sources, Ovie had an MRI and there are NO torn legiments. Should be fine in a couple weeks. May play later in the tourney.....

Good I always hate it when player are getting injured in meaningless tournaments when all they are doing is playing with pride for their country, just sucks.

Glad he is doing ok; read the article on nhl.com and mentioned they were having trouble finding the pulse in his leg initially; and the article is gone once again....

Edited by Rivalred

Guest DeGraa55

Uhh looks like a routine hipcheck that ovie dove away form.

Are you blind? How is it that avoiding a big hit is diving? EVERYONE if aware of what's coming attempt to avoid big hits.

Edited by DeGraa55

Are you blind? How is it that avoiding a big hit is diving? EVERYONE if aware of what's coming attempt to avoid big hits.

I'm not sure here but I don't think he meant to say ovie was diving, like trying to draw a penalty, but just used the word "dove" as a way to explain ovie trying to avoid the hit. Anyway glad he's okay. Don't particularly like how he plays but there's no doubt he's extremely talented.

Guest DeGraa55

I'm not sure here but I don't think he meant to say ovie was diving, like trying to draw a penalty, but just used the word "dove" as a way to explain ovie trying to avoid the hit. Anyway glad he's okay. Don't particularly like how he plays but there's no doubt he's extremely talented.

That might be. Just to me there's a difference between jumping and diving.

Guest DeGraa55

I got a text from ESPN not sure if it's accurate or not. But it said the German player got suspended for one game which is as bad as the nhl is with their stupid suspensions. The hit was 100% legal I dot understand why he is suspended.

exactly