• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
frankgrimes

Ottawa Senators are trying "European style" supporter sections

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, bIueadams said:

https://www.nhl.com/senators/news/a-letter-from-michael-andlauer

Andlauer era begins. It will be interesting to see what Ottawa can do with actual financial muscles. Dorion very well could be one of the most underrated GM's, he's done pretty okay for a GM always having an extreme internal cap and insane owner.

That said, I wish them all the worst.

When D Cat is potting 35 in Detroit and Korchinski arrives as a legit top 2 Dman, tell me again how great Doiron is. Whisper it in my ear. MFer lucked out and took Stevie's 3-spot and got Stutzle. That's it. 

12 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

When D Cat is potting 35 in Detroit and Korchinski arrives as a legit top 2 Dman, tell me again how great Doiron is. Whisper it in my ear. MFer lucked out and took Stevie's 3-spot and got Stutzle. That's it. 

Who tf is Korchinski

46 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Hes a Nordic Fascist and only follows Swedish players

I only follow finnish players #hatewatching 

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Stud D prospect Chicago took with the pick Pierre gave them for DCat

Do you even follow hockey? 

Never heard of him. But, I confess, I follow the draft and prospects less and less.

5 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

I only follow finnish players #hatewatching 

Never heard of him. But, I confess, I follow the draft and prospects less and less.

I guess Hawks got the 7th overall for trading Dcat to Ottawa. They took Korchinski with it. I've been watching Korchinski play for the Seattle Thunderbirds, and he's clearly the best player on the team. He looks really good IMO. I'm jealous. Looks like a future Letang/Keith.

39 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

If he's so good, why is he in the WHL?

Yo he may very well make the Hawks as soon as game 1 this year at 19 lol he's good

And the Hawks have zero competition at LHD

Hall-Bedard-Johnson
Kurashev-Reichel-Athanasiou
Donato-Guttman-Raddysh
Foligno-Dickinson-Perry

Kaiser-Jones
Korchinski-Murphy
Tinordi-Zaitsev
Phillips

Mrazek
Soderblom

3 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Yo he may very well make the Hawks as soon as game 1 this year at 19 lol he's good

And the Hawks have zero competition at LHD

Hall-Bedard-Johnson
Kurashev-Reichel-Athanasiou
Donato-Guttman-Raddysh
Foligno-Dickinson-Perry

Kaiser-Jones
Korchinski-Murphy
Tinordi-Zaitsev
Phillips

Mrazek
Soderblom

He's Kindl part 2

1 hour ago, Axl Foley said:

He was ranked 7th among NA skaters by Central Scouting.

He was picked 7th. No one had him in the top 10 in their mock drafts.

2022 NHL Entry Draft: Ranked #8 by FCHockey

2022 NHL Entry Draft: Ranked #10 by TSN/Craig Button

Do you always talk out of your ass?

On 9/23/2023 at 9:27 PM, bIueadams said:

But that's not what you said: "No one had him in the top 10 in their mock drafts."

You were wrong. 2 mocks did. Retard.

Ok. You found one outlier, that I never saw, listed him at 8th. Edit: No you didn't.

No one else had him higher than 10. Most had him lower. My point that he was a reach at 7 (the one u referred to as retarded) still stands. Because it was a reach.

Also, most analysis after the draft gave Chicago a poor grade for that pick. Why? Because they thought he was drafted too high (a reach).

Edited by Axl Foley

10 hours ago, Axl Foley said:

Ok. You found one outlier, that I never saw, listed him at 8th. Edit: No you didn't.

No one else had him higher than 10. Most had him lower. My point that he was a reach at 7 (the one u referred to as retarded) still stands. Because it was a reach.

Also, most analysis after the draft gave Chicago a poor grade for that pick. Why? Because they thought he was drafted too high (a reach).

Axl: Nobody had him in their top 10

Me: No, two places had him ranked in the top10

You were wrong. Are you gonna be a big boy and accept it or not?

10 hours ago, Axl Foley said:

https://nhlentrydraft.com/news/fchockey-full-mock-2022-nhl-draft/

11. SAN JOSE SHARKS: KEVIN KORCHINSKI, LHD, SEATTLE (WHL)

Thats a link to a mock draft - not FC's actual rankings

Here you go: https://nhlentrydraft.com/rankings/?draft_year=2022&position=&league=&last_name=

#8 Kevin Korchinkski

You lose again

Don't know if anyone is following but Whitney tweeted that Brady is unhappy in Ottawa and wants out, and may actually be on the market.

I kinda thought yea yea sure

But now Renaud Lavoie is confirming what Whitney said...

It's believed Keith Tkachuk is in his sons ear about this, just like he was with Matt in Calgary.

And I just want to say bravo Ottawa. I love this for your team, and the family Tkachuk. God bless your hearts.

43 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Don't know if anyone is following but Whitney tweeted that Brady is unhappy in Ottawa and wants out, and may actually be on the market.

I kinda thought yea yea sure

But now Renaud Lavoie is confirming what Whitney said...

It's believed Keith Tkachuk is in his sons ear about this, just like he was with Matt in Calgary.

And I just want to say bravo Ottawa. I love this for your team, and the family Tkachuk. God bless your hearts.

I must admit that I was shocked to had seen Brady signing a 7 yr contract extension a few seasons ago (4 years remaining)...Pretty soon Canada will forbid the entire Tkachuk family from entering.

Just now, Motor City Mullets said:

I must admit that I was shocked to had seen Brady signing a 7 yr contract extension a few seasons ago (4 years remaining)...Pretty soon Canada will forbid the entire Tkachuk family from entering.

I would kill for a Tkachuk on this team, but I think a wise man stays farrrrr away because of Keiths meddling. 

1 minute ago, Troy McClure said:

I would kill for a Tkachuk on this team, but I think a wise man stays farrrrr away because of Keiths meddling. 

Indeed.

I recall how Keith was back in the 90s while he was in Winnipeg and Arizona - always wanting to renegotiate his contract (while under contract) and threatened to sit out...Guy was a headache.

Not surprised to see his sons venture down that path.

Counter point, would YOU want to play for Calgary or Ottawa? It's not like these guys are requesting trades out of top organizations. As soon as I had enough leverage to get the hell out of Calgary I would too. Especially if I wasn't from Western Canada.

Just now, kipwinger said:

Counter point, would YOU want to play for Calgary or Ottawa? It's not like these guys are requesting trades out of top organizations. As soon as I had enough leverage to get the hell out of Calgary I would too. Especially if I wasn't from Western Canada.

Guess that would depend...Having traveled around (road trips mostly) I found myself thinking that I could live/adapt just about anywhere including smaller/lesser known cities that make up the NHL...Is living in NYC and playing for the Rangers that much better than say Calgary?

Unless there's locker room woes, or grief with coaching/management - the team that drafted me would have my loyalty.