• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/23 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Ducks 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

You guys do know there are *ways*, right?

Speaking of "ways", if anybody needs a "means" to a "way" they can shoot me a message and I'll provide the missing link.

Edit: Or, in less obtuse speak, I know a really good way to watch the game for those having troubling viewing it.

Edited by kipwinger

Following on the thread since I'm pretty drained tonight. I'm DVRing the game, but any detail on the recap is appreciated.

The Wings are skating pretty hard. I feel like we've been pretty physical actually, and playing the Ducks pretty tight. The puck is really bouncing out there, though, so there were some potentially solid scoring chances that were squandered because the puck bounced the wrong way. Its 0-0 but the Wings for sure outplayed the Ducks in the first.

One thing I'm coming to hate about Pulkkinen: he takes a lot of low-percentage shots. I'd rather see him hang onto the puck and try to set a play up with his team instead of shoot unscreened from 40 feet out along the wall, and essentially give the puck away.

How we look in the 1st? Just got back from watching american sniper again with my dad.

ahem...

The Wings are skating pretty hard. I feel like we've been pretty physical actually, and playing the Ducks pretty tight. The puck is really bouncing out there, though, so there were some potentially solid scoring chances that were squandered because the puck bounced the wrong way. Its 0-0 but the Wings for sure outplayed the Ducks in the first.

One thing I'm coming to hate about Pulkkinen: he takes a lot of low-percentage shots. I'd rather see him hang onto the puck and try to set a play up with his team instead of shoot unscreened from 40 feet out along the wall, and essentially give the puck away.