• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bill Berzeench

11/8/2015 - Dallas Stars VS Detroit Red Wings - GDT

Rate this topic

I thought E did pretty good for himself after the bad hit, just a shame nobody really had his back. That could have been a turning point in the game. Hemsky is a wimp too couldn't have asked for a better target

I'm liking E's fire this season and Marchenko looks great. When Q gets back we're going to have some tough decisions. Smith can get the puck up ice but it's not translating to offense so is it really worth all his blunders? We can run a really good defensive bottom 6 defensive unit with Green and Kronwall handling offense?

Kronwall-Green

Dekeseyer-E

Q-Marchenko

Edited by joesuffP

He's playing better than Tatar. May as well trade both of them.

Depending on for who, dangling Tatar, Nyqvist and Pulk isn't the worst idea.

Though I fear you were being sarcastic, I do agree.

Why do players continue to make these hits, if you see numbers don't hit the guy. The league needs a zero tolerance policy on these types of hits. He also launched into an already dirty hit.

It sounds crazy, but these guys didn't have the stop signs on the back of the jersey.

Its gonna be A bit till it sets in.?

In hindsight we played well in period 2 and parts of period 3.

The first period was one of the worst I have seen by the Red Wings.

The dirty stuff aside, Dallas was the better team. At least we made them work for it a little bit.

I hope Howard is Ok and the folks on the mile long injury list heals up, fast. We need them, desperately.

I think it's becoming clear that we need to get a little bigger up front. I see toronto is looking for a starting goalie so I propose this trade (I know it's debatable with some people). To Toronto : Howard, kindl, pulk. To detroit: jvr, phaneuf. That would give us the size that we need.

I think it's becoming clear that we need to get a little bigger up front. I see toronto is looking for a starting goalie so I propose this trade (I know it's debatable with some people). To Toronto : Howard, kindl, pulk. To detroit: jvr, phaneuf. That would give us the size that we need.

Kindl going to Toronto won't happen. If Babs scratched him all the time here why would he want him now?

If we can get rid of our excess that easily, why not shoot for Crosby for Andersson, Miller, and Ericsson as well?

I think we look much better hitting the forwards with a quick pass and skating hard through the neutral zone. We get spread out too thin when we try and hit them at their blue line and we usually just get out manned. Our speed really shows when we're skating the puck up ice

Am i the only one that is sick to death of the drop pass on the pp? Its so forced and dorlesnt work because Brendan Smith, who can skate fast enough to make something of it, isnt on the fricking pp!

New plan - give it to Larkin. Dead serious.

Wow, this would be a steal for us. Not sure Shanny would do it. Our former coach hated Kindl, demoted Pulk to the 4th line and soured on Jimmy eventually. Not sure he would want any of them in Toronto. Plus, not sure if Jimmy would waive his NTC to go there either.

Don't think I'd want Phaneuf now, I'd much rather pursue Byfuglien.

Was there ever a hearing for that head shot on E? I'd be surprised if they didn't at least look at it.

Well, there doesn't seem to be any evidence that they've even done that. So, be surprised, I guess.

The DoPS remains consistently inconsistent.