• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/17 GDT : at Red Wings 5, Ottawa Senators 1

20 hours ago, kickazz said:

Unfortunately his salary isn't matching where he belongs though lol. 

You would have to bring that up!  :glare:

3 hours ago, ami said:

it very much looks like Phaneuf is in fact getting away with his s***.

this league is continue to amaze ...

The league wanted this dude to somehow be a star (ahem, *coughElishaCuthbertcough*) so it's not that surprising.

12 minutes ago, kliq said:

You have to admit Lefty, it would be quite funny if Vanek has a monster season proving you right, but does it on a line with Helm and Nyquist :lol:

I was really against that Helm contract, but so far this year he's been making me eat my words. I think he's played well each game, looks like a different guy.

6 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

I'm sticking with my Vanek 30+ goals. Holland may want to get the ink well filled!

Of course he is playing like a man possessed. At 32 this is his last chance for one more big payday. That said even if he does light it up this year giving him more than a two year deal would be a mistake. 

Can't complain too much.  At least the team is sticking up for one another.  That hasn't happened in YEARS.

Also Neil/Abdelkader was a definite draw.  Neil may have landed more, but Abby landed at least one very nice shot. If the zebras got out of the way, it would have been a much better fight.

Edited by e_prime

6 minutes ago, e_prime said:

Can't complain too much.  At least the team is sticking up for one another.  That hasn't happened in YEARS.

Also Neil/Abdelkader was a definite draw.  Neil may have landed more, but Abby landed at least one very nice shot. If the zebras got out of the way, it would have been a much better fight.

Yeah that was one good one he got in, but he was slippin and falling alot. Dig those blades in.

16 hours ago, F.Michael said:

The sight lines are wonderful at the Joe, but if you're over 6'0" your knees will be on the patron's ears in front of you. 

So true. I always sit in an aisle seat, otherwise I have no room.