• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

12/17 GDT - Ducks 4 at Red Wings 6

1 minute ago, kliq said:

If your argument is going to be the stats are wrong I'm not going to even bother debating with you. Empty seat does not mean the seat is not paid for.

Paid seat does not equal a person attending and people attending is whats in question. Paid seating is just a way to pad the numbers so a team can say "XX sellouts in a row" and we know how much the Wings love to market a streak.

1 minute ago, GoalieManPat said:

Paid seat does not equal a person attending and people attending is whats in question. Paid seating is just a way to pad the numbers so a team can say "XX sellouts in a row" and we know how much the Wings love to market a streak.

Your original post had nothing to do with people attending or not, your original post was:

"Its just the lower bowl corporate seats that are empty" - Same excuse for the last 5 years. No its not the corporate seats."

My point to you is that you are wrong mocking those who say the empty seats are corporate. 

Just now, kliq said:

My point to you is that you are wrong mocking those who say the empty seats are corporate. 

If it was just the lower level with empty seats and the upper being packed like it was 10 years ago you could say its just corporate. When its both levels it shows you have just as many season ticket holders not showing up.