• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

12/17 GDT - Ducks 4 at Red Wings 6

9 minutes ago, GoalieManPat said:

Paid seat does not equal a person attending and people attending is whats in question. Paid seating is just a way to pad the numbers so a team can say "XX sellouts in a row" and we know how much the Wings love to market a streak.

I haven't been to every game this season, but I have been to 5 and I sit upper bowl. I can tell you first hand that its pretty full. Maybe not 100%, but I would say 95%. The Arizona game being the exception, there were empty seats for that one.

Edited by kliq

4 minutes ago, kickazz said:

I'd be okay with Undertaker. And when the streak is over they can post this on the overhead.

Taker4_medium.gif

I rather enjoy these...

https://www.google.com/search?q=shocked+michigan+fan+gif&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiD2N3fwfzQAhVJ6oMKHUJHDWMQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=512#imgrc=L3L6XnBPpAQAZM%3A

Edited by LeftWinger

1 minute ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

Mick said they want the "Sheahan line against Perry and Getzlaugh"?  WTH???

Last year in the playoffs Sheahan/Glendenning/Abby did good against TB's top line. Not sure about Sheahan/Ott/Miller though.

1 minute ago, GoalieManPat said:

Nice to see behind the scenes.....but not to inspiring if you ask me.

Nah, not with american standards. I did find the "don't point fingers" quote interesting. I bet the players talkin some trash about Blashill

Edited by kickazz