• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

11/09 GDT : Detroit Red Wings vs Calgary Flames : 9:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Since most of us have been geeking out here lately...  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here I am going to pick on Mrazek. He seems to let in way more "well he just couldn't see it" goals than Howard. Maybe I'm just imagining things. Maybe he's just not reading the play well enough - he seems to get so small in net when he's looking around when the puck is behind players.

Been a total power reversal over the course of this period. Wings were clearly the better team early on, didn't cash in on our chances, Flames get a couple goals, now they're playing with tons of confidence and they have the momentum and we're scrambling. Frustrating.

End of 1st. Flames lead 2-0. Game is thoroughly winnable, but the Wings have to bear down and will it.

19 minutes ago, Z and D for the C said:

Here I am going to pick on Mrazek. He seems to let in way more "well he just couldn't see it" goals than Howard. Maybe I'm just imagining things. Maybe he's just not reading the play well enough - he seems to get so small in net when he's looking around when the puck is behind players.

He’s also probably one of the shortest goalies in the league. NHL.com has him at 6’2, but I think he’s more like 6’0. Not the first team to use the screen strategy to beat him. Maybe his teammates could help him some by clearing the crease.