• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingnut1989

[TRADE] Scott Wilson to the Buffalo Sabres

Rate this topic

On 12/7/2017 at 8:45 AM, LeftWinger said:

That's because the username I chose, which is just a position on the ice, has nothing to do with politics. If it had any bearing, I'd be called Center.

I know. It's a hockey forum, so I assumed maybe you played that position or something. Never thought politics had anything to do with it. I've never seen you post anything that would ever lead me to believe otherwise. I meant no offense. Just pointing out the irony of someone named Left Winger opposing the snowflake crowd. 

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I know. It's a hockey forum, so I assumed maybe you played that position or something. Never thought politics had anything to do with it. I've never seen you post anything that would ever lead me to believe otherwise. I meant no offense. Just pointing out the irony of someone named Left Winger opposing the snowflake crowd. 

None taken. 

Sheahan isn’t doing anything in Pittsburgh. Wilson wasn’t doing anything in Detroit either. Main reason for the trade was to open cap for AA. That was accomplished. They also upgraded a pick in that trade and got a 5th from Buffalo in this one.

All good. There’s already enough scrubs hanging around this team. Plus Bert  gets a callup.

Edited by chaps80

12 hours ago, chaps80 said:

Sheahan isn’t doing anything in Pittsburgh. Wilson wasn’t doing anything in Detroit either. Main reason for the trade was to open cap for AA. That was accomplished. They also upgraded a pick in that trade and got a 5th from Buffalo in this one.

All good. There’s already enough scrubs hanging around this team. Plus Bert  gets a callup.

I wouldn't consider 9 points (3 goals, 6 assists) nothing... I think Pittsburgh have been more than happy with Sheahan's play and production thus far. This was a good trade by both sides, and fortunately it's working out well for everyone involved (except Wilson)...

26 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I wouldn't consider 9 points (3 goals, 6 assists) nothing... I think Pittsburgh have been more than happy with Sheahan's play and production thus far. This was a good trade by both sides, and fortunately it's working out well for everyone involved (except Wilson)...

I haven’t been keeping track of Sheahan lately, didn’t think he em was doing that well. Been doing it low key. 

But yes, good trade still. Sheahan wasn’t working out in Detroit, he gets a fresh start. AA was signed, got some picks. All good.

19 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

f*** u anti buffalo idiots.  Yall dont know how to have fun. Bars stay open till 4 am in buffalo. The city is hella fun if you know how to party.

That's because you have to be that drunk to take the women home there.

I KID! I KID! I KID! Hanging curveball! Don't hate me!

In all seriousness, I am sure the women there are lovely. It's nothing personal. They are divisional rivals of both my NHL and NFL teams. It's kind of my obligation as a fan to dislike them.

I mean...they have a nice waterfall?

On 12/12/2017 at 1:52 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

f*** u anti buffalo idiots.  Yall dont know how to have fun. Bars stay open till 4 am in buffalo. The city is hella fun if you know how to party.

They have to be. No one will stay in Buffalo if they're sober.