• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kickazz

1/31 GDT - Sharks @ Red Wings - 8:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Mrazek might draw a bit more value, and he's obviously not a future starter so I don't see a need to keep sitting on him while the team is in the condition it's in. By the time we get our forwards producing and a respectable defense, we will be sitting on a goaltending issue that we can just try to resolve now. Rather let Jimmy ride it out here for another couple bad seasons and get some kind of pick for Mrazek and get a young goalie with potential during a rebuild. 

I thought Howard could fetch a second round pick? That was the talk around here fairly recently. Can’t have plummeted that much. 

Last offer on Mrazek was a fourth.

4 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I do agree with that, at least having the feeling of staying in the game through most of it and not being down 3-0 in the first period and the rest of the game is just a waste.

I just miss being a respectable team. It's made me a bitter old man and I want half of these guys to get off my lawn and make some major changes.

Now this we can agree on!

1 minute ago, chaps80 said:

I thought Howard could fetch a second round pick? That was the talk around here fairly recently. Can’t have plummeted that much. 

I never once stated that, if you can find me saying that on these forums, please quote me. I think he dipped in the last month considering he slumped and Mrazek is now getting more starts. It all comes down to desperation to be honest, a team like the Islanders could run out of options and drop more value than either are worth to resolve their goaltending issue for playoffs.

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I never once stated that, if you can find me saying that on these forums, please quote me. I think he dipped in the last month considering he slumped and Mrazek is now getting more starts. It all comes down to desperation to be honest, a team like the Islanders could run out of options and drop more value than either are worth to resolve their goaltending issue for playoffs.

Didn’t say you said that. I’m sure I’ve read it around these boards though.

1 minute ago, chaps80 said:

I’d love having Burns on the Wings. He’d probably want to kill the rest of the D though.

My favorite defender in the entire league right now. The guy is top notch, i'd sell the farm to get him and build a team around him.

Just now, chaps80 said:

Didn’t say you said that. I’m sure I’ve read it around these boards though.

Yeah sounds like something @Jonas Mahonas or @kickazz would say :lol:

8 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

2 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

My favorite defender in the entire league right now. The guy is top notch, i'd sell the farm to get him and build a team around him.

Yeah sounds like something @Jonas Mahonas or @kickazz would say :lol:

I don't say blasphemous untruth things like that. I'm all stats and facts based. It was probs @Jonas Mahonas or @Bill Berzeench