• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kickazz

1/31 GDT - Sharks @ Red Wings - 8:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

Just now, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Leafs crushed Isles 5-0. Islanders badly need goaltending. How about a Czech to go with ur Slovak?

Looks like his value is growing...

Aaanndd it's gone. 

How many 3rd period leads can we blow this year? Is there a record we can break?

1 minute ago, chaps80 said:

5 min away from a third shutout in 4 games. Damn Petr, don’t make things any harder on Holland or anything. 

Actually, please keep it up.

I'll give it another 4-5 games before Mr. Three returns and hits another 4 month slump. Just in time for the deadline.

1 minute ago, chaps80 said:

Can always trade Howard...

Mrazek might draw a bit more value, and he's obviously not a future starter so I don't see a need to keep sitting on him while the team is in the condition it's in. By the time we get our forwards producing and a respectable defense, we will be sitting on a goaltending issue that we can just try to resolve now. Rather let Jimmy ride it out here for another couple bad seasons and get some kind of pick for Mrazek and get a young goalie with potential during a rebuild. 

Just now, chaps80 said:

Could be. But it’s fun to watch right now. 

I do agree with that, at least having the feeling of staying in the game through most of it and not being down 3-0 in the first period and the rest of the game is just a waste.

I just miss being a respectable team. It's made me a bitter old man and I want half of these guys to get off my lawn and make some major changes.

Just now, PavelValerievichDatsyuk said:

Let's see if Blash has learned: will he start the the fast youth (Larkin, AA, or Nielsen and Z or the safer choices he did early in the year

Helm, Glendening, Ericsson should be a winning combo.

I'll be the one to say it. Green looks lost on the 3 v 3. Sure he's our best offensive D guy but idk if I have liked him in this scenario at all this season.