• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Official 2019 Offseason Rebuild Thread

Rate this topic

College Free Agent Market

Among the early names to watch is NCAA leading scorer Taro Hirosewhose efforts have somehow done little to keep Michigan State out of the basement of the Big Ten Conference. Hirose, 22, is a small, speedy winger with high-end play-making abilities that have helped him accumulate 50 points through 32 games this season. The junior forward could technically return for another college season, but with his stock as high as it may ever be, Hirose is likely to leave. Spartans teammate Patrick Khodorenkoalso a junior, is enjoying a strong year as well and could follow Hirose to the pros.

Hirose might win the Hobey Baker and he attended the Red Wings development camp last year. Goes without saying we probably have the inside track on him.

The article also has a bit about Dante Fabbro as well. If Fabbro doesn't sign with Nashville in the coming weeks he will likely go back to college for his final year and then become a free agent the following summer, as he may not want to spend time in Nashville's minors fighting his way up their deep defensive chart.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

On 3/2/2019 at 12:37 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

College Free Agent Market

Hirose might win the Hobey Baker and he attended the Red Wings development camp last year. Goes without saying we probably have the inside track on him.

The article also has a bit about Dante Fabbro as well. If Fabbro doesn't sign with Nashville in the coming weeks he will likely go back to college for his final year and then become a free agent the following summer, as he may not want to spend time in Nashville's minors fighting his way up their deep defensive chart.

Unless he says f you , you had your chance ...if that’s the case with fabbro I hope we can trade him for Say a 3rd plus if fabbro has the preds by the balls 

what are the rules for ncaa players 

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/262071/joseph-duszak

hes second in the league in scoring and he’s a defensemen which this team is in desperate need of , I’m hoping we’ll be one of the teams in on this guy, gotta stockpile as many assets as possible 

1 hour ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Unless he says f you , you had your chance ...if that’s the case with fabbro I hope we can trade him for Say a 3rd plus if fabbro has the preds by the balls 

what are the rules for ncaa players 

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/262071/joseph-duszak

hes second in the league in scoring and he’s a defensemen which this team is in desperate need of , I’m hoping we’ll be one of the teams in on this guy, gotta stockpile as many assets as possible 

Hopefully he can be the next Danny D...   errrr not.

Would anyone be willing to take on bad contracts for adding assets ??

was thinking Ryan Callahan has one year left at 5.8 for Tampa ... what if we can get a 2019 4th and 2020 3rd from Tampa , then eat 50% of his contract and maybe rangers will want him back to be around the kids (last I checked Brendan smith was playing upfront) for a 5th ?

might be less but if we can land a 3rd,4th,5th pick type of deal for 2.9 of used cap space do we do It? Think we’re doing nothing next season regardless and we have a one year window of unused cap space before mantha,aa,Bert need new deals 

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

This is you, classic boomer dreaming of the good ol mullet days

46d.png

Okay - I need to pick this apart piece by piece...

The Smiths > Metallica.

I live in a condo so I don't have a lawnmower, nor do I have to do any snow shoveling/grass cutting, etc.

World of Warcraft > Quake.

Alcohol > Energy Drinks.

I don't have a 'To Do List' - that what wives are for.

Fridays, and weekends suck @$$ since I work each, and every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

And the caricature isn't very accurate - I have a full beard, and long dark brown hair that I comb back with Suavecito pomade (cuz I'm so damn manly).

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

The Smiths > Metallica.

I live in a condo so I don't have a lawnmower, nor do I have to do any snow shoveling/grass cutting, etc.

Alcohol > Energy Drinks.

Fridays, and weekends suck @$$ since I work each, and every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

And the caricature isn't very accurate - I have a full beard, and long dark brown hair that I comb back with Suavecito pomade (cuz I'm so damn manly).

Actually, i think it was meant to be more of a self portrait.

3 hours ago, F.Michael said:

The Smiths > Metallica.

Alcohol > Energy Drinks.

The Smiths? Really? Thought u were a metal guy

QryxhaG.png

21 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Sorry, I like to get ahead of myself and make stuff up honk honk

Are you accusing me of making that article up or some s***?  It's an article by Craig Custance in the Atlantic... FYI