• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

1/22 Somos Perdedores GDT - Red Wings @ Oilers - 9:00 PM ET (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

I don't think Koskinen is worth 4.5 million for 3 years. He looks rattled. And lost.

From what I can tell, literally no one understands why Chiarelli pulled the trigger on that deal.

PK

3 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

late to the party, but disney.com!!!!

raw

Just now, Dabura said:

From what I can tell, literally no one understands why Chiarelli pulled the trigger on that deal.

PK

Yeah, i noticed that when i was looking up his stats earlier. Something about Talbot's salary setting the mark for what they have to pay for a #1 goalie? lol

Just now, Jonas Mahonas said:

Larkin tripped, nothing.  Athanasiou tripped, nothing.

The Larkin thing looked like an ordinary shove , but I could've sworn that was a textbook pick on AA. Then again, AA probably oversold it. I'm ok with not calling that, as long as they're consistent about it.

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

The Larkin thing looked like an ordinary shove , but I could've sworn that was a textbook pick on AA. Then again, AA probably oversold it. I'm ok with not calling that, as long as they're consistent about it.

I love AA, don't get me wrong, but boy does he act out and dive a lot more than i'd like someone on my favorite team to do. 

Just now, MabusIncarnate said:

I love AA, don't get me wrong, but boy does he act out and dive a lot more than i'd like someone on my favorite team to do. 

I really think that he just falls a lot. Kind of like a baby giraffe learning to run. He finds every bad patch of ice to trip over.