• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
amato

TB vs CBJ - Series Thread

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Reminder that CBJ has 2 draft picks this year a 3rd and a 7th.

Goodluck against Tampa i guess lmao

Not to mention they're probably losing at least Bobrovski and Panarin to free agency.. Possibly Duchene too. 

A little life for CBJ after a bad pass by McDonut leads to a breakaway goal. 3-1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, amato said:

Not to mention they're probably losing at least Bobrovski and Panarin to free agency.. Possibly Duchene too. 

A little life for CBJ after a bad pass by McDonut leads to a breakaway goal. 3-1.

Both going to follow each other to Florida, Breadman will be reunited with coach Q and cats will need a new goalie with Luongo being 40 and bad now. Dadonov is of similar age and also Russia. They have a solid young core of Barkov, Huberdeau, and Ekblad, with a very nice supporting cast of Hoffman, Dadonov, Trocheck, and Yandle... add Breadman and Bob to the list and they probably become a major contender under a coach who knows how to win playoff games.

Panarin - Barkov - Dadonov
Huberdeau - Trocheck - Hoffman
whocares - whocares - whocares
whocares -wc - wc

Yandle - Ekblad
Matheson - wc
wc - wc

Bobrovsky
wc

Duchene on the other hand will ride off to his next unsuspecting team to burn it all to the ground like the horseman of the apocalypse that he is.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Both going to follow each other to Florida, Breadman will be reunited with coach Q and cats will need a new goalie with Luongo being 40 and bad now. Dadonov is of similar age and also Russia. They have a solid young core of Barkov, Huberdeau, and Ekblad, with a very nice supporting cast of Hoffman, Dadonov, Trocheck, and Yandle... add Breadman and Bob to the list and they probably become a major contender under a coach who knows how to win playoff games.

Panarin - Barkov - Dadonov
Huberdeau - Trocheck - Hoffman
whocares - whocares - whocares
whocares -wc - wc

Yandle - Ekblad
Matheson - wc
wc - wc

Bobrovsky
wc

Duchene on the other hand will ride off to his next unsuspecting team to burn it all to the ground like the horseman of the apocalypse that he is.

Yep. And it better ******* not be this team

Holy hell! CBJs won 4-3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, amato said:

What the hell?! I leave for my game and Tampa pulls a red wings and blows the three goal lead?? How much did torts scream at his guys between periods? 

And the Isles, and Stars won too...Gotta luv playoff hockey !

Edited by F.Michael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

And the Isles, and Stars won too...Gotta luv playoff hockey !

Three out of five away teams won.. Is this about to be last year again? 

Let's get one of those today. Go canes! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want Columbus to win this series so f*cking bad.  Aside from the fact that they're a fun team with a non-obnoxious fan base and they'd absolutely love it, I'd also LOVE to watch all the talking heads fall all over themselves trying to explain how Tampa Bay could actually lose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

I want Columbus to win this series so f*cking bad.  Aside from the fact that they're a fun team with a non-obnoxious fan base and they'd absolutely love it, I'd also LOVE to watch all the talking heads fall all over themselves trying to explain how Tampa Bay could actually lose. 

I hope Columbus leaves Tampa tied as last year wasn't a good result when they went home up by 2. Going home tied doesn't have media bringing up last year and making grips tight on sticks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Which Russian goalie will choke more?  That's what this series is all about.  Russian goalies have a poor history in the NHL playoffs.  They seem to fold when it matters most.    

Habby Booolin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this