• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

9/26 Preseason GDT - Blues @ Red Wings - 7:00 PM EST (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

23 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Zadina not going to be filling nets. Should've gone D. Oh well....

I dunno...maybe. Agree Zadina isn't tearing things up by any means.

Boqvist and Bouchard were still available at 6, but both have been sent down for more seasoning...probably like Zadina will be. Never was a huge fan of Quinton Hughes. Time will tell I guess, but yeah, that pick doesn't look like the relative no-brainer it did at the time.

Ugh. That pass by Zadina nearly cost them a shorty. He had time and space too...not sure why he thought forcing that pass was a good idea.

Edited by solarion

2 minutes ago, TLGTrico said:

I was hoping for Svech to come into camp with a chip on his shoulder and earn a spot in the top 9.  That's not looking likely.

Safe to say he was always going to start the year on the farm. Missed an entire year, so it's gonna take him some time just to get back into the rhythm of pro hockey.

27 minutes ago, Prolix said:

Yeh but this says the Hungarians migrated into the Carpathian basin from the pontic steppe. Again, no where near Finland and Estonia. WTF?

300px-Ecoregion_PA0814.svg.png

Just now, solarion said:

Yeah the Wings disastrous Dman drafting seems to finally be at an end.

We were owed some luck after those post kronwall years

I don't think Seider is on the opening day lineup either...particularly since it looks like Cholo pulled his head out his arse. He looked sharp this game. Good on him for making it a tough choice.

Looks like the Wings have viable replacements for Daley, Ericsson, and Green at this point. Course tossing Hronek, Cholo, and Seider out there would still be a mess, but at least it'd be young guys stinking up the ice and not vets near the end of their careers.

Edited by solarion

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Same number as Veleno.

This right ******* here. 

Both kids drafted same year.

Both kids need time in the AHL

One kid is a bust and the other is a lock for franchise 2C?

It's redonk 

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

Too early to write off anyone, but watching both Veleno and Zadina, particularly in the prospect tournament it was pretty much night and day. Veleno looked smooth and confident and Zadina looked frustrated. Hopefully #11 gets it together.