• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

11/6 All Hands on Dreck GDT - Red Wings @ Rangers - 8:00 PM EST (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

Let Howard go to a contender at this point, bring up Pickard. 

At least give Howard an opportunity to play for a team that isn't gonna leave him hung out to dry night after night. He's been a warrior for us, i'd hate to see him go but he doesn't need to suffer through this. 

3 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Let Howard go to a contender at this point, bring up Pickard. 

At least give Howard an opportunity to play for a team that isn't gonna leave him hung out to dry night after night. He's been a warrior for us, i'd hate to see him go but he doesn't need to suffer through this. 

Pickard in place of Howard means we're running Larsson and Fulcher in GR. Both have been no so good so far. Fulcher is completely awful actually. Can't even hold up in Toledo.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

Rags either have really impressive puck movement on the PP or they are exposing just how crap our defense is.

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Pickard in place of Howard means we're running Larsson and Fulcher in GR. Both have been no so good so far. Fulcher is completely awful actually.

Maybe Howard wants to go be a Griffin for the rest of the year :lol:

I got this bar that said they’d put on games and dragged all my pseudo-hockey fan friends out and these f***ers score and I say the way things are going we’ll have two more against us in 5 minutes AND THEN!!!

But Z D for the C or whoever is probably happy Flip just scored and reviving threads of old.

f***.

A4E6D5BF-3B48-4C66-B675-E498D68FFEF0.gif.656f8c27d2a7c27f0ca42c604460bef8.gif