• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

12/14 The France Macabre GDT - Red Wings @ Canadiens - 7:00 PM ET (NHLN)

Rate this topic

44 minutes ago, Dabura said:

We're gonna rattle off 15 straight wins and wreck our lotto odds, aren't we.

Reminder that we've got another game tomorrow tonight @ 7 PM ET.

I'm gonna be out of town for a few days this week (Monday-Thursdayish). Hoping the Wings send me off on a high note tomorrow.

Some fans think we have last place already reserved...All it takes is for a handful of guys to realize that they're playing for their next contract, and tanking isn't in their best interest so they manage a few winning streaks here, and there.

Lots of hockey left in the season...There's always a chance the Wings end up 28th thru 30th.

35 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Some fans think we have last place already reserved...All it takes is for a handful of guys to realize that they're playing for their next contract, and tanking isn't in their best interest so they manage a few winning streaks here, and there.

Lots of hockey left in the season...There's always a chance the Wings end up 28th thru 30th.

Four words: 

Askarov

3 hours ago, Y19 said:

And you're HERE!  How strange.  Maybe ChristopherReevesLegs was ... wrong?

Maybe we should be alternating nights or something

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Are all the snobs using discord?

Only a couple messages from after the game ended it looks like.

Sad I missed another rare win though! Couple of good friends wanted to go out with me tonight. They're not Wings fans, but still solid bros. Great night. Hit the town early for steaks and whiskey. Afterwards we go to the martini bar. Run into a group of classy chicks who were lookin fine and lookin to party. So we tie a few on with theses girls and everyones laughing and joking. Hitting it off. I can tell the cutest one, the blond one, is mirin' me too and laughing at all my jokes. As I open my phone to put in her address for our uber back to her place, I notice the alert from my red wings app: "11 minutes ago: Game Ended" so I checked the box score quick, saw the stats, and sure enough... so I proceeded to call the uber, then kissed m'lady on the cheek and excused myself to the bathroom. Instead of going to the bathroom though, I went out the back door, and caught the uber that I had actually called to take me home. As soon I got home I sat down at my pc to post this image from tonights stats:

WEFQXOI.png

Told ya losers. Kids no good.