• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
krsmith17

World Juniors

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Yup, exactly how they drew up yesterday's game as well. They lost 6-0, obviously because Veleno tapped a guy in the head, even though it had no effect on the game (no penalty called) and likely no one even knew it happened (other than the two involved in the altercation) until AFTER the game, and Hayton not removing his helmet, AFTER the game... 

Both of those "lapses in judgement" clearly demonstrate that the "leaders" in question don't have their heads on straight, and THAT probably does have an effect on their play. 

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

Both of those "lapses in judgement" clearly demonstrate that the "leaders" in question don't have their heads on straight, and THAT probably does have an effect on their play. 

For sure... The fun thing about the internet...

4 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

For sure... The fun thing about the internet...

Sick burn. Let's hope Canada can raise themselves up from the depths, must half that moxie, and finish strong in this tournament because the World Juniors are basically all you have with respect to hockey. 

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

Sick burn. Let's hope Canada can raise themselves up from the depths, must half that moxie, and finish strong in this tournament because the World Juniors are basically all you have with respect to hockey. 

Sick burn...

Thing is, I don't give a s*** if you trash talk the team. Just have a clue what you're talking about before you come in guns a blazing...

FYI, I'm sure you didn't watch it, but the Canadians beat the Americans on Boxing Day...

2 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Sick burn...

Thing is, I don't give a s*** if you trash talk the team. Just have a clue what you're talking about before you come in guns a blazing...

FYI, I'm sure you didn't watch it, but the Canadians beat the Americans on Boxing Day...

Watched all the games. 

Facts are facts bud.  Canada's leadership group is woefully underprepared for this tournament.  They have absolutely sucked. They aren't leading the team on the ice, they aren't leading the team in rivalry games, and they're making stupid mistakes that cause distractions and undermine the locker room.  Not what I'd expect out of a once proud national team.

Edited by kipwinger

8 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Watched all the games. 

Facts are facts bud.  Canada's leadership group is woefully underprepared for this tournament.  They have absolutely sucked. They aren't leading the team one the ice, they aren't leading the team in rivalry games, and they're making stupid mistakes that cause distractions and undermine the locker room.  Not what I'd expect out of a once proud national team.

Facts... Opinion... What's the difference right?

21 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

We really need to come to the  reality that he'll go somewhere else  :unhappy:

What rival that doesn't make the playoffs would you rather see him go to?

Montreal, of course.

This is how the top 7 will look

Montreal

Chicago

Ottawa

Ottawa

Ottawa

Ottawa

New York Devils

10 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

I predict this is how our draft lottery will end up looking...

Image result for kamikaze crash gif

Like the gunners on the ship? I hope so.

9 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Future Red Wing? Why not Tim Strudel?

I am enjoying the crow meal I've been eating since we drafted him. I was disappointed thinking he was a reach...by a lot. I actually wanted Podholzin at the time. But SY made a really good pick in hindsight. And I'm glad to be wrong.