• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

Seider for Captain

Rate this topic

19 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

ahahaha jesus Seider killed him twice

I feel like I cannot stress this enough. Seider is not a meme. This kid is a monster. A soon to be NHL juggernaut. He is ragdolling grown men AND defending his net AND scoring far beyond what was expected of him. It's not a question of if he will win a Norris trophy. It's how many he will win. He is the future of our organization. A Red Wing Chris Pronger. And I seriously do not feel I'm exaggerating or bending the truth.

*masturbates furiously*

Just now, Akakabuto said:

So who do Detroit pair with Seider next year? Can we risk his development by putting him together with one of the scrubs currently on our roster? UFA? 

Viro - Seider
Johansson - Hronek

2 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

*Viro gets traded for a Perlini type player next year*

No more perlini trades

id try and sign goligoski x1 at whatever gets it done and not too high and hope he regains for, so that we can flip him at the deadline

goligoski hronek

cholowski seider

? Probably wont happen and depends how cholowski does rest of the way either can way flip goligoski to play with seider maybe . He should play with a veteran dman just not danny dekeyser haha

3 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

cholowski seider

I don't think it's a good idea to have Seider carry Cholowski next year. Not that he probably couldn't handle it. Playing with Gelinas in SHL this season have done him lots of favors. You can see how he plays with confidence and the security of knowing he has a steady partner to back him up.

Ryan Murray? Ian Cole maybe?

6 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

I don't think it's a good idea to have Seider carry Cholowski next year. Not that he probably couldn't handle it. Playing with Gelinas in SHL this season have done him lots of favors. You can see how he plays with confidence and the security of knowing he has a steady partner to back him up.

Ryan Murray? Ian Cole maybe?

I like Ian Cole. Steady underrated Dman. Screams low cost hometown signing.

3 hours ago, Gniwder said:

I feel like I cannot stress this enough. Seider is not a meme. This kid is a monster. A soon to be NHL juggernaut. He is ragdolling grown men AND defending his net AND scoring far beyond what was expected of him. It's not a question of if he will win a Norris trophy. It's how many he will win. He is the future of our organization. A Red Wing Chris Pronger. And I seriously do not feel I'm exaggerating or bending the truth.

*masturbates furiously*

Maybe someone else has made the same comparison, but I haven't seen it. I, too, think Pronger is exactly who he might become.  

1 minute ago, paulwoodsfan said:

Maybe someone else has made the same comparison, but I haven't seen it. I, too, think Pronger is exactly who he might become.  

Yeah, can't say I was a huge fan of Chrissy over the years... but that's exactly how Seider plays. Almost douchey levels of confidence in all zones and physically imposing.

9 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

Yeah, can't say I was a huge fan of Chrissy over the years... but that's exactly how Seider plays. Almost douchey levels of confidence in all zones and physically imposing.

I'd love to have a ****** on >my team. Wings have been too nice for too long.

What? LGW filters "doüche"?

Edited by Akakabuto

1 minute ago, Akakabuto said:

I'd love to have a ****** on >my team. Wings have been too nice for too long.

Concur if we have a new age Pronger who is mean and nasty I am soo all in. Hated Chrissy but he wore the wrong uniform. 

Glanced at the standings and we seem to be maintaining our 3rd from bottom status. Provided we don't get reamed again in the draft this year might start seeing some light at the end of this dark tunnel in a couple of years.

Let's hope for Washington to get bounced in first round and then yesterday's trade feels even better. 

In case anyone missed it.

Seiders team swept Frolunda in the quarter finals of the SHL playoffs. Seider had 1 pt in 4 games and was an impressive +6 through the series. Per usual he manhandled Frolunda and dominated the series physically. Embarrassed Joel Lundqvist a couple times.

Soderblom and Raymond didn't play for Frolunda and Neiderbach basically didn't do anything for them.

1 minute ago, Gniwder said:

Seiders team swept Frolunda in the quarter finals of the SHL playoffs. Seider had 1 pt in 4 games and was an impressive +6 through the series. Per usual he manhandled Frolunda and dominated the series physically. Embarrassed Joel Lundqvist a couple times.

Soderblom and Raymond didn't play for Frolunda and Neiderbach basically didn't do anything for them.

I hope Raymond makes the roster next season along with Seider.

4 hours ago, Gniwder said:

Berggren's team is leading in game 7 to move on to face Seider. 

4 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

Seider just won best SHL junior. First non swede to ever win.

L E G E N D A R Y

Ulf Brodin(journo, part of the jury): ”Best defensive junior player I’ve ever seen in the SHL. ”

Edited by Akakabuto