• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

Cholowski Sucks

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Jack was great in the Shining...

Stephen King movies revisited: looking back at The Shining | Den of Geek

Kubrick was great when he made "The Shining". Jack was serviceable. Story of his career. He's been in lots of really great films, but they're almost never great BECAUSE he's in them. Batman is the exception. He genuinely made that film better. Otherwise you could replace him with Paul Newman in every single film he's ever been in and it would improve.

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

Kubrick was great when he made "The Shining". Jack was serviceable. Story of his career. He's been in lots of really great films, but they're almost never great BECAUSE he's in them. Batman is the exception. He genuinely made that film better. Otherwise you could replace him with Paul Newman in every single film he's ever been in and it would improve.

Newman is in his own class...He's even got his own line of dressings/condiments...Jack could promote ganj.

2 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Newman is in his own class...He's even got his own line of dressings/condiments...Jack could promote ganj.

Jack could promote Cheetos. You see what a tub of sh*t he is these days? He looks like he's made out of three scoops of ice cream.

2 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Gotta agree with Neo here. Jack's characters in "One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest", "Five Easy Pieces", "Easy Rider", and "Witches of Eastwick", "As Good as it Gets" and "Departed" are all exactly the same character despite being in vastly different types of films. It's just him sneering and rolling his eyes for two hours. "This time he's a sneering, smartassy, gangster". "This time he's a sneering, smartassy, writer". He mostly blows. 

But I do love his Joker. It's the only time he was cast correctly. No disrespect to other good Joker portrayals, but at least Jack joked around and laughed a bit in his.

He's my favorite joker honestly. Doesn't get the recognition for that role anymore bc of the knights tale darknight drug dead guy.

And don't get me wrong, jack isn't the greatest actor of all time or anything. But if he called me and asked me to hold his fries at the laker I would go. I disapprove of fat slobs more than doctors do, they're disgusting. But if Jack asked me to be his top guy I'd be there. He has a certain penash no honest human being can ignore. I'd even call him colonel jessip in public. 

How to define if you think an actor is good? If you go to see a movie because they're in it. I have never gone to see a movie BECAUSE Jack was in it. I went to see a movie AND Jack was in it.

He was way too old to play Joker in Batman. He reminded me of Cesar Romero's Joker. Not dark enough. More clown than villain. Heath Ledger and Joaquin Phoenix were both better. Jack maybe beats out Leto.

12 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

How to define if you think an actor is good? If you go to see a movie because they're in it. I have never gone to see a movie BECAUSE Jack was in it. I went to see a movie AND Jack was in it.

He was way too old to play Joker in Batman. He reminded me of Cesar Romero's Joker. Not dark enough. More clown than villain. Heath Ledger and Joaquin Phoenix were both better. Jack maybe beats out Leto.

Every Joker is better than Leto's. And that includes cosplay Jokers.

4 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

Isn't CRL supposed to be the contrarian on this board?

Jack is a great actor. I don't know how you could think that he plays the same character in Cuckoo's Nest and As Good As It Gets.

Jack triggers the board. I post more jack. It ain't much, but it's an honest living.

9 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

Isn't CRL supposed to be the contrarian on this board?

Jack is a great actor. I don't know how you could think that he plays the same character in Cuckoo's Nest and As Good As It Gets.

Early in his career, he was getting parts with a little more variety. But by the late 80's, he was pretty much only playing angry, jaded old men with varying facial grimaces.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:31 AM, krsmith17 said:

Hronek > Chychrun

Hronek + Cholowski (or whatever we get in a trade) >>> Chychrun

this is why he's banned from this board

On 7/16/2021 at 11:25 AM, krsmith17 said:

Brendan Smith was a puck moving, offensive defenseman in lower leagues. That's a fact. It never translated to the NHL. It happens. I definitely held onto the tag for too long. He clearly wasn't much of an offensive defenseman at the NHL level.

Dennis Cholowski has always had a ton of poise with the puck in lower leagues. That's a fact. He's shown flashes of it at the NHL level, but has been caught holding onto the puck for too long. We'll see if he can adapt.

I have no issue if you call players out, but call them out for things they're actually bad at. Again, panicking with the puck is not a thing with Cholowski.

Panicking with the puck is not something Smith or Cholowksi does. Thats why they are our elite puck mover nows... LOL Gooddamn getting rid of @krsmith17 was probably the smartest thing we ever did. I probably got banned from fighting with him multiple times, while decently educated folks were back here having real opinions - @kipwinger - @The 91 of Ryans - @Akakabuto @town123 -

IM trying to list other members but the stupid list qont let me list more thane 4. whata buncha *** fags. woo go red wings

@AtlantaHotWings

On 3/3/2022 at 9:24 AM, bIueadams said:

This only makes me like him more. 

i forgot about how much i love this picture and this man god bless jack