• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

Buyouts  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know about buyouts, but I wouldn't mind being traded to a forum of a successful team.  

Maybe just as a rental for a playoff run.  Kind of like Doug Weight in 2006 for Carolina.  Playoffs are fun times on hockey forums.   

Edited by GMRwings1983

1 hour ago, GMRwings1983 said:

I don't know about buyouts, but I wouldn't mind being traded to a forum of a successful team.  

Maybe just as a rental for a playoff run.  Kind of like Doug Weight in 2006 for Carolina.  Playoffs are fun times on hockey forums.   

But what kind of return can we realistically expect? A 13+ year long LGW career means you're likely on your last legs. And you might be more valuable to a rebuilding forum like us as a calming veteran presence anyway (you know how these kids get when they get a few sodas in them).

If we're talking trades, I would've brought back a nice return in the first 10 years of my LGW career. Other teams (forums) love them some grit and sandpaper! But now, I am just a shadow of my former "hated" self! :lol:

I will say for the record though, the 2nd from top was a mistaken identity banning! I was quickly re-instated! :) 

Edited by LeftWinger

3 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

If we're talking trades, I would've brought back a nice return in the first 10 years of my LGW career. Other teams (forums) love them some grit and sandpaper! But now, I am just a shadow of my former "hated" self! :lol:

image.thumb.png.3a614d67152def774f6b2117a079397d.png

I will say for the record though, the 2nd from top was a mistaken identity banning! I was quickly re-instated! :) 

Someone pls link to the "Ladies Alternative to Playoff Beards" thread:lol:

8 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

96c.jpg

Holy balls I thought I had a lot of warnings. No doubt half those Franzen warning are from arguing with that nine guy.

32 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Wow!  I only have five warnings and that was all during the enforcer debate days.  You're lucky all the mods left.    

Lefty you won't see ever win the Lady Byng unless you date a lady named Byng.

Damn son you were an aggressive player in your day. Just the kind of poster I need for my new forum.

"Franzen hates Ladies' alternatives to playoff beards change my mind "

14 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

>thinking the mods left

Mabus eliminated the other mods to consolidate power. The moment you stop amusing him you'll be gone too.

Oh please.  He's finished when the season resumes.  He doesn't have that kind of muscle anymore.

Edited by GMRwings1983

32 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Thats the fuk_ who banned me. 

Thats the loser that banned all of us. Worst mod this sites ever had by a large margin. Walk back any warning or suspension you've ever had and 9/10 times its her. Shes a power tripping cyber nazi who doesnt contribute to the forums at all besides banning ppl who do cause she can. Hope she reads this. @vladdy16 resign. No one wants you here. No one respects you here. Mabus is literal jesus compared to u. Ur trash. 

10 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Thats the loser that banned all of us. Worst mod this sites ever had by a large margin. Walk back any warning or suspension you've ever had and 9/10 times its her. Shes a power tripping cyber nazi who doesnt contribute to the forums at all besides banning ppl who do cause she can. Hope she reads this. @vladdy16 resign. No one wants you here. No one respects you here. Mabus is literal jesus compared to u. Ur trash. 

I’m pretty sure her useless carcass is a member on HF Boards.

5 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

I’m pretty sure her useless carcass is a member on HF Boards.

Imagine that.

>bans all the interesting LGW members

>"this site isnt interesting anymore"

>goes to HFboards

She treated this place like treblinka for 10+ years and now she wants to hang out in Argentina. She wouldnt survive a war trial here. 90% of those left would vote to ban her.