• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The 91 of Ryans

New New Prospects Thread

Rate this topic

On 8/15/2023 at 7:36 PM, bIueadams said:

Mastrosimone - taken in the 2nd round in the Seider draft by Yzerman - became a UFA today. After being drafted he did okayyyyy with Boston University, but transferred to Arizona State's program for his senior year, and did very well. Was their leading scorer in a brand new program.

Wings probably lost interest, and Mastro probably had been unsigned long enough that he would rather go the UFA route. So not a huge deal, but he may be getting an AHL deal here soon. Hopefully with the Griffins.

If anyone's following Toronto signed Mastrosimone. He's played in a forgettable bottom 6 role for them.

Petruzzelli has also been a terrible back up goalie for them.

Inshallah, I am happy to bless Toronto with these Kufr dogs

Need to talk about how well Buchnelikov is doing.

First full year in the KHL at only 20 and he's 3rd in scoring on his team. Is it going to be a problem getting him over here with the state of Russia? Cause this kid is legitness.I want him on the Griffs next year.

44 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Need to talk about how well Buchnelikov is doing.

First full year in the KHL at only 20 and he's 3rd in scoring on his team. Is it going to be a problem getting him over here with the state of Russia? Cause this kid is legitness.I want him on the Griffs next year.

Not when Trump is President 

While we are on world leaders I gotta say I absolutely adore Justin Trudeau. It's literally the only thing about Canada I like. And I feel bad because @Dabura and I were goofing on Canada last night. But Trudeau is ULTRA B A S E D. This guys didn't do black face once, he's done it like 30+ times lol. This mofo paints his hands and feet and the whole 9 yards AS WELL. He even appropriates the cultures and dresses in their garb too. ABSOLUTE MAD LAD. I'm racist as f*** and I've never even had the balls to do it once.

Literally the only good thing Canada has spit out in 30 some years.

Then top that off with his father being prime minster before him - so he's basically a nepotistic royal rich boy. And he actively disarms the general population so the government can take firmer control, while also flooding the country with immigrants, igniting the right into a frenzy. If this was the USA I'd say he's a CIA plant to help recreate fascism. But I think Justin is just that based.

I loved how he dealt with the Ottawa truckers. Protest government action? Freeze their bank accounts. Get on board with Canada or lose everything.

This is the type of supremo nationalistic leader I pray America gets and/or trump becomes.

Edited by Troy McClure

19 hours ago, Axl Foley said:

Putin told Tucker he prefers Biden.

That's a bit of classic reverse psychology...  would he really prefer the guy who stands up to him VS. the guy he's got video's of getting pissed on by hookers?  Hmmmm I wonder. 

20 minutes ago, mackel said:

That's a bit of classic reverse psychology...  would he really prefer the guy who stands up to him VS. the guy he's got video's of getting pissed on by hookers?  Hmmmm I wonder. 

Wait who got pissed on by a hooker?

2 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Wait who got pissed on by a hooker?

I can't tell you who did, but I can tell you who has two thumbs and doesn't get pissed on by hookers enough.

Edited by kipwinger

2 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I can't tell you who did, but I can tell you who has two thumbs and doesn't get pissed on by hookers enough.

I would do anything just to get a lil hooker piss on me

3 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

I would do anything just to get a lil hooker piss on me

I haven't heard anything that funny since the time I made the exact same joke three minutes before you did. Don't be a follower. Your whole "brand" is being a witty edge lord. Stop sniffing butts, it's pathetic.

5 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I haven't heard anything that funny since the time I made the exact same joke three minutes before you did. Don't be a follower. Your whole "brand" is being a witty edge lord. Stop sniffing butts, it's pathetic.

I was just agreeing with you. Degeneracy is based.

Also we prefer s*** lord these days