• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The 91 of Ryans

7/11 - "Backup GDT in case...ya know" - Wings vs Caps

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, redw1ngs said:

No wings have had much of anything going tonight but probly Rasmusens best game of the season.

He did look alive again. I almost wonder if he has been getting over getting boarded like he did at the beginning of the season.

Really, the Caps have played a hell of a road game. I think it might actually say something that they take these kids seriously enough to pay attention to defense.

1 hour ago, Austrianwing said:

He did look alive again. I almost wonder if he has been getting over getting boarded like he did at the beginning of the season.

Really, the Caps have played a hell of a road game. I think it might actually say something that they take these kids seriously enough to pay attention to defense.

Well said

2 hours ago, ely s said:

come on

great 3 on 5 kill, they are not giving in

They did not give in 

I thought the skies were going to open

Different team this year

Gotta chill a bit in the O zone tho. Forcing it. I blame coaches. 

13 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

We don't seem to play as well against the bigger teams like the Caps and CGY. Granted we beat the Caps once.

Only guys on the team who seem to use their weight are Seider and Staal. Givani Smith is a bust.

Bigger teams that outwork.

I watched Van Reem make Bertuzzi look like Smurfette tonight during a neutral zone battle. Pathetic. 

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

2 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Physical teams that outwork.

I watched Van Reem make Bertuzzi look like Smurfette tonight during a nuetral zone battle. Pathetic. 

Need Zadorov and Copp. Big bodied boys.

We are just short some puck carrying defenseman.  The Swedes coming in next year should be able to help.  The caps played like a soccer team last night.  Weathered the early storm, scored a couple quick ones, then went into 1995 NJ Devils trap mode.  Gotta have some fluid Dmen to break that.  Eddog, Walls, and the Son of John should improve that area for us.

2 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

We are just short some puck carrying defenseman.  The Swedes coming in next year should be able to help.  The caps played like a soccer team last night.  Weathered the early storm, scored a couple quick ones, then went into 1995 NJ Devils trap mode.  Gotta have some fluid Dmen to break that.  Eddog, Walls, and the Son of John should improve that area for us.

Agreed.  There were flashes of the Left Wing Lock in the 3rd.  Our breakout and first pass by the D weren't quick or precise enough to get through/behind them most of the night.