• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The 91 of Ryans

KANE!!!!! _GDT vs Sharks_2023-12-7_8:00 AST

Rate this topic

21 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Question: if Wings win this one are we even happy?

I don’t think it would deserve a @Y19 Civilized Monacle Man post…..

ALL victories deserve a Monacle Man post.  But yeah, some more than others. 

D-Bo$$!

Edited by Y19

We got what we deserved - and, hopefully, a lesson we'll take to heart. You can't blow multi-goal leads and win by the skin of your teeth every night. You're gonna get burned. So, in a perverse way, I'm almost kinda glad we got embarrassed tonight.

2 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Prob didn't deserve to be up 4-0 or win this game so I guess things went the way they should have

Gotta trade for Hertl and John Gibson 

Czechs are subhuman and are not allowed in the yzerplan

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

We got what we deserved - and, hopefully, a lesson we'll take to heart. You can't blow multi-goal leads and win by the skin of your teeth every night. You're gonna get burned. So, in a perverse way, I'm almost kinda glad we got embarrassed tonight.

I was gonna say something along these lines.

This sorta thing has been going on too much and for too long. Team needs to learn this lesson. I'm glad we are at least learning this in early Dec, and not April or May.

Just now, Dabura said:

You R a sado-mas hockey phuk but i get the rational.  Good face-slap before the Sens game Saturday 

4 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Czechs are subhuman and are not allowed in the yzerplan

I was gonna say something along these lines.

This sorta thing has been going on too much and for too long. Team needs to learn this lesson. I'm glad we are at least learning this in early Dec, and not April or May.

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

You R a sado-mas hockey phuk but i get the rational.  Good face-slap before the Sens game Saturday 

None of us really wanted to come right out and say it while we were winning, but we all knew this was coming. Maybe not against the Sharks. But definitely against someone. It was an inevitability.

The really frustrating thing is that this is exactly the kind of learning experience you'd expect from a YOUNG team. Like, a team of 24-year-olds with a couple 1st-overall-pick teenagers. A team that can score almost at will but has never heard the word "defense." But Yzerman consciously iced a veteran team. And the hope was that we could avoid growing pains like this.

Oof.

5 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Trying to figure out if I get Husso or Lyon next Thurs 

Can you guess who I praying at the altar for? 

I've gotta think it's Lyon's net now. Husso's been crap all season long.

4 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Is Kane a curse? Or is JT that important? 

Neither; this is a team problem. Blew a three-goal lead against the Habs. Very nearly blew a four-goal lead against the Sabres. We've been playing with fire and tonight we finally got burned.