• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Troy McClure

2024 Draft

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

SJC/CHI/ANA

At this point I hope SJC stays, but if Anaheim rises, fully expect Zegras to be traded!

it better not be chocago

wow, no changes what-so-ever

Yeah - correct me if I'm wrong, but has there been a draft lottery where zero changes in draft order?

2 hours ago, diehardredwingsfan58 said:

15th overall, Either one of Nygard or Greentree works for me.

Check out Charlie Elick and let me know what you think.  This guy is SCREAMING "Draft Me" right now.  He has no offense.  So What?  We don't need offense.  We need a guy that we can pair with Edvinsson and tell him "Don't let anything/anyone get by you, and **** people up while you're out there."  And guess what's going to happen when we pair him with Edvinsson?  3 goals and 25 assists are going to happen.  He's the kind of defenseman you don't need to pay 5 million dollars, as well.  Stay at home monster.  This guy fits a NEED of ours to the tee.  I will be shocked if the Wings don't draft this kid.

14 hours ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Check out Charlie Elick and let me know what you think.  This guy is SCREAMING "Draft Me" right now.  He has no offense.  So What?  We don't need offense.  We need a guy that we can pair with Edvinsson and tell him "Don't let anything/anyone get by you, and **** people up while you're out there."  And guess what's going to happen when we pair him with Edvinsson?  3 goals and 25 assists are going to happen.  He's the kind of defenseman you don't need to pay 5 million dollars, as well.  Stay at home monster.  This guy fits a NEED of ours to the tee.  I will be shocked if the Wings don't draft this kid.

If hes available at 47 sure. At 15? Hell nah.

Doubt Eiserman will be available but if he is he should be the pick. This team desperately needs an elite goal scorer.

After that if any of Iginla, Nygard, Greentree are on the board in that order.

On 5/9/2024 at 3:51 AM, stephen-gregory-yzerman said:

If hes available at 47 sure. At 15? Hell nah.

Doubt Eiserman will be available but if he is he should be the pick. This team desperately needs an elite goal scorer.

After that if any of Iginla, Nygard, Greentree are on the board in that order.

He will move up during the next month.  Secret is out on him.

On 5/7/2024 at 5:38 PM, Scott R Lucidi said:

As long as he's Nate Danielson approved.

On 5/8/2024 at 4:01 PM, Scott R Lucidi said:

He's a big boy and played with Nate with the Brandon Wheatkings. I'd take a shot on him. Though i'd rather have one of Nygard or Greentree instead.

On 5/8/2024 at 4:01 PM, Scott R Lucidi said:

Button and some others have him ranked in the 40's to 50 range, so maybe they could snag him there!

If Eiserman falls out of the top 10, I bet Yzerman trades up to grab him.

21 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Button and some others have him ranked in the 40's to 50 range, so maybe they could snag him there!

If Eiserman falls out of the top 10, I bet Yzerman trades up to grab him.

The SCAM does well at the draft

3 hours ago, diehardredwingsfan58 said:

Buyout Holl and trade Fabbri and Maatta that clears and additional $9,300,000 it can be done.

Thats $38.3m to sign 9 forwards and 3 dmen. $17m going to Ray and Seider and another $4m going to Veleno, Berg, Johansson leaving you with 17.3m to sign 6 forwards and 1 dman. Even if 4 of those forwards are league min your not signing Stamkos AND Kane AND acquiring Andersson. So no it cant be done.

25 minutes ago, stephen-gregory-yzerman said:

Thats $38.3m to sign 9 forwards and 3 dmen. $17m going to Ray and Seider and another $4m going to Veleno, Berg, Johansson leaving you with 17.3m to sign 6 forwards and 1 dman. Even if 4 of those forwards are league min your not signing Stamkos AND Kane AND acquiring Andersson. So no it cant be done.

Youre overestimating Seider and Raymond deals.