• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Y19

2/22 GDT - Avalanche @ Wings (7:00 PM EST)

Rate this topic

27 minutes ago, diehardredwingsfan58 said:

Ha Ha Ha, With a trash Rookie Goalie for Colorado, Yeah i don't think so. Maybe 10-9 Colorado.

He thinks we suck, but actually we are pretty damn good this year.

5-4 wings in OT

Petry burned by Mackinnon

I mean Mackinnon burns most, but goddamn why did Derek pound the table for this guy, and why does he insist on giving him PK time??? Guy has been a strict puck mover his entire career. Derek is a silly guy. 

Jesus Christ. I am basically playing net for the Avs tonight and these ding wads are trying to go bar down, and make cute lateral no look plays. Just hit the net. Basic offence plz

8 minutes ago, TLGTrico said:

Just tuning in and saw that we have 10 shots halfway through the game.  At least the Avs only have 15

They missed the net 40 times 

Darren McCarty is like the only enforcer that's too highly regarded to kill himself with drugs or suicide. So he's still just here cutting his hair into mohawks and such.

Back in the day real enforcers like Probert would do cocaine until their heart burst like a real tough guy. But not Darren.

God bless that man. I hope to enjoy him for many years to come. 

Edited by Troy McClure

13 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

911 - "Is pot legal in Georgia yet? No? Interesting.... "

We like to keep things like the old moonshine days.

Illegal is better smoke 

we might have legal weed in about 30 years 

Wow just saw Darren 

1 minute ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

We like to keep things like the old moonshine days.

Illegal is better smoke 

we might have legal weed in about 30 years 

I was an avid pot smoker for years until I moved to Seattle. Legalization totally worked on me. I realize now I was only smoking because it was illegal and I wanted to be cool. Now I couldn't give a s***. I'll hit a joint or whatever if someone has one, but I really don't care. 

Got into moonshining though when I lived in Mississippi for a short time. Still feels cool, cause f*** the feds. I can make a bottle of rye in 3 months that, IMO, tastes just as good as johnny walker, for about 1/4 of the price. 

I don't do runs as often as should though cause lazy and I like wine.  

3 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

We are all over these guys. We could easily be winning this game right now. Two post and a few whiffs on wide open nets and this could be 4-1 Detroit. What a frustrating game.

It's bad puck central out there. I have the Avs feed and it's amazingly boring. NHL would have so many more fans if they just watched wings feeds.