• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
AtlantaHotWings

OUCH NOT GOOD

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Looking at the schedule 7 games in the next 2 weeks need someone to step up ......!!!

Thoughts ?

https://www.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/detroit-red-wings/line-combinations

A boring smart man would just let Copp and JTC run the top6.

......but a bold regard would promote the Rasgod to 1C.

I know where I stand on this

Well, in two weeks we should have a better sense of where we stand. Then four months after that we should have a better sense of where we stand. That brings us close to October 1, the trade deadline, when we should have a better sense of where we stand. Personally, as a hockey journalist, I feel the best move the Wings could make is no move, as the Wings are bad and this isn't their year. Best to suck and wait until we're in cap hell. That's when you go all in and make the big moves. When Larkin is 45.

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Well, in two weeks we should have a better sense of where we stand. Then four months after that we should have a better sense of where we stand. That brings us close to October 1, the trade deadline, when we should have a better sense of where we stand. Personally, as a hockey journalist, I feel the best move the Wings could make is no move, as the Wings are bad and this isn't their year. Best to suck and wait until we're in cap hell. That's when you go all in and make the big moves. When Larkin is 45.

WW mInESSOTA wILD D?

3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

WW mInESSOTA wILD D?

Detroit Red Wilds

This is what happens when u add a trash patch to your jersey at the height of a playoff push. Yzerman did this to us.

26 minutes ago, TLGTrico said:

I say we call up Kasper and throw him right into the fire as the 1c

Funny I was thinking the exact same thing, Might as well see where he's at in his development.

24 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Larkin's been trash for two games now anyway...............

In the past when he was out, We've done pretty well without him. Hopefully we can continue.

3 minutes ago, Motor City Mullets said:

Is it me or does he seem a bit fragile and after some physical/spirited games he's out with an injury (granted he is targeted often)...Not sure if he would last 1 round of playoff hockey.

Its all smoke n mirrors. Larkin isnt actually hurt. SY wants to see if this team can come together without their glorious leader and actually beat a top team this wednesday. Larkin is resting and will be back b4 the 2 weeks. 

3 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Its all smoke n mirrors. Larkin isnt actually hurt. SY wants to see if this team can come together without their glorious leader and actually beat a top team this wednesday. Larkin is resting and will be back b4 the 2 weeks. 

Larkin needs to summon his inner "Mats Sundin" (former NHL'er who would come back early from injury and play exceptionally well multiple times throughout his impressive career)...

Maybe taking up 'darts' and loose women might be beneficial?

Canucks Legend Mats Sundin Hacking a Dart with Mia Khalifa : r/canucks