• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Troy McClure

3/14 The Revenge Tour Begins GDT - Yotes @ Good Guys - 7PM EST

Rate this topic

Just now, kipwinger said:

Tom Wilson takes a roughing penalty 1:30 into the Caps game, just setting the tone. I'd kill for a guy like that on this team.

And Joel Quenneville too.

Over the past few years the US Gov't has more or less admitted that there are UFOs and other such anomalies that cannot be explained...I really believe that - in fact I think you're an imposter - a 'body snatcher' if you will...You see - the real Kip that I  remember several years ago didn't highlight the physical/tougher side of the game as you do...Quite honestly I like this alien Kip better.

AQUARIUS - Star Trek Spock Live Long and Prosper Quote Funky Chunky Magnet

1 minute ago, Motor City Mullets said:

Over the past few years the US Gov't has more or less admitted that there are UFOs and other such anomalies that cannot be explained...I really believe that - in fact I think you're an imposter - a 'body snatcher' if you will...You see - the real Kip that I  remember several years ago didn't highlight the physical/tougher side of the game as you do...Quite honestly I like this alien Kip better.

Yeah, I definitely was into the analytics stuff hardcore for a while. I was wrong. I still don't like the Matt Rempe and Ryan Reeves of the league, and I think their staged fights are idiotic. But I'd gladly sacrifice 10-15 points per player to make sure that every guy on my team gives a sh*t and isn't a p*ssy.

4 minutes ago, Motor City Mullets said:

I am liking Critical Kip better than High and Mighty Kip, as well.

2 hours ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Yah, it's sad how obvious it is and nothing changes.

On 3/14/2024 at 8:59 PM, The 91 of Ryans said:

Well where da phuck YOU been huh? 

I've been around. I check in here and there and watch the boards occasionally. I've been interacting a bit of hf just because moar people though

On 3/16/2024 at 2:39 AM, Motor City Mullets said:

I’m at a point where I’ve accepted the fact that there will be no ‘April in the D’.

Hoping there’ll be some changes this summer.

April fools. There will be no playoffs fool. It was all an elaborate joke setup by dmac. Give everyone hope. And then smash our souls into a deep depression. 

Everything is fine.