• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Al The Octopus

Series Thread: Edmonton Oilers Vs Florida Panthers

Rate this topic

I saw Matt Tkachuk at a grocery store in Calgary one time. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a ****** and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. Guy is a total doosh. Go McOil.

21 minutes ago, Jimmybigrigs69 said:

I saw Matt Tkachuk at a grocery store in Calgary one time. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a ****** and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. Guy is a total doosh. Go McOil.

No way.  That would be cool.

30 minutes ago, Jimmybigrigs69 said:

McGODvid this, McJesus that

What about Bouchard? That kid has 27 pts in 18 playoff games. He makes Cale Makar look like Bob Rouse out there.

The kittens have no idea the level of firepower thats about rain on them

Ya, Bouchard, the guy that was rumored to supposed to be drafted by Red Wings. instead we got Zadina.

1 hour ago, LeftWinger said:

Ya, Bouchard, the guy that was rumored to supposed to be drafted by Red Wings. instead we got Zadina.

11 more pts and he breaks Coffeys post season record for Dmen... hes on pace to do that or tie the record if this goes 7 games

2 hours ago, Jimmybigrigs69 said:

What about Bouchard? That kid has 27 pts in 18 playoff games. He makes Cale Makar look like Bob Rouse out there.

If that guy's eyes get any closer together, he's going to be a cyclops.

18 hours ago, Jimmybigrigs69 said:

I'd rather you not mention any names that could have been Red Wings...Even more with this player when considering who the current GM is with that franchise he plays for.....

17 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Oh man the f-ing irony...Bouchard - nah - Hughes  at U of M down the road - nah...Motherf-ing Zadina!

If there's any reason to hold a grudge against Holland.....This would be at or near the top.

Edited by Motor City Mullets

On 6/3/2024 at 5:58 AM, Jimmybigrigs69 said:

He would've punched you in the dick...If you had one.

On 6/3/2024 at 4:41 AM, Akakabuto said:

sweet copypasta

If had pasted as plain text you would have been none the wiser

6 hours ago, Motor City Mullets said:

He would've punched you in the dick...If you had one.

I had my benis surgically removed years ago for this exact reason. And to kill my sex drive so I could focus on posting.