• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

3/29 GDT: Red Wings @ Predators

Rate this topic

HA HA NASHVILLE BLOWS!!!! We are by far the superior team this year they can't say a single thing since the refs were pratuically thier bitcy yet we still owner thier asses... Im prety drunk right now so don;t bother respinding" Go wings!!!!!

Well, it's 4.42 AM where I live... which means I have 3.18 hours of quality sleep before I have to get up..

So If you all don't mind, I'm going to bed.

have a good night, Detroit fans !

night, IM! :)

Glad Ozzie was great for you tonight, and the rest of the Wings, too!

People over hype Nashville

"There going deep this seaosn , there gonna break some records"

Yet they are waaaayyyyy under .500 gaaisnt a Team in there own division.

Nashville , out in the first round , calling it.

if they're still injury plagued you betcha

Well this game made it official, the Red Wings seem to do better when I don't comment on the GDT's so i'm afraid to say that I will not be doing that for the rest of the Red Wings season/Playoffs :( ...its for the good of the team, and thats what i'm all about :D

EDIT=spelling

Edited by Elshupacabra

Damn, no points for Lids and he was even, uggg, oh well, Pronger's strong night will probably help him by taking Norris votes away from Niedermayer, not Lidstrom.

Under the shadow of Niedermayer, I'd be suprised if Pronger is even a candidate for the Norris.

This is mostly me saying this because I hate Chris Pronger and would like nothing more than to break his neck. With all that beside though, I would still be very suprised if he was in the race for the Norris. They will probably include one guy from the East in the runnings too, as it's very unlikely all the candidates would be from the same conference.

it was Franzen, not Draper. They can't even get their b*tching right. :P

I think they were REALLY confused...it was Drapes that got dragged down, not the other way around...and Franzen came out of the box and made a nice defensive hit at the blueline to turn over the puck. He came out of the box and the Nashville player wasn't paying attention. Keep your head up, kids.

What I liked about the Wings these past two games is the commitment to defense. It's not pretty, but they've managed to find a way to play without the puck. When they get in trouble in their own end, they're just chipping the puck out and taking the safe play instead of creating a sh**storm in their zone trying to be too fancy puckhandling and passing up ice and turning it over. They can't maintain the puck possession when they do that, but they're doing it anyway, and I think they have to. The over reliance on puck possession gets them in trouble sometimes, and they're a tougher team to face when they can switch gears when they have a late lead. Get the puck in deep (something else they haven't always done well), chip it out before they get in trouble and be disciplined. They did those things the last two games and have two wins to show for it.

Guest Crymson

Being in Florida for the next few days, I was consigned to listening to the game on stolen wireless service. Sounds like the team played very well. Osgood, especially, seemed like he stole the game; he played the sort of game that HC and Offsides have been insisting he is capable of. :thumbup: Ozzie, :thumbup: team.

I think they were REALLY confused...it was Drapes that got dragged down, not the other way around...

We may have been watching a different game. It looked to be like Draper basically grabbed Radulov by the shirt and took him to the ice. The only reason I don't care (besides being a Wings fan) was that the Franzen call was horses***. The universe became balanced once again.

what's he saying? I am SO mad I don't get post game on Center Ice. :angry:

He said they'd been playing a better team game for the last couple of games, and that he misses getting to play in big games and that he was really excited when he got to play in games like this. Stuff like that. It wasn't really long...basic questions, etc.

oh, yeah, and ozzie was awesome. great to see bert get ont he board, i'm sure there's lots more to come.

What I liked about the Wings these past two games is the commitment to defense. It's not pretty, but they've managed to find a way to play without the puck. When they get in trouble in their own end, they're just chipping the puck out and taking the safe play instead of creating a sh**storm in their zone trying to be too fancy puckhandling and passing up ice and turning it over. They can't maintain the puck possession when they do that, but they're doing it anyway, and I think they have to. The over reliance on puck possession gets them in trouble sometimes, and they're a tougher team to face when they can switch gears when they have a late lead. Get the puck in deep (something else they haven't always done well), chip it out before they get in trouble and be disciplined. They did those things the last two games and have two wins to show for it.

i agree. i still feel that they're turning the puck over too much still. especially in their own zone. but you're right, the past few games have improved in that department.

Being in Florida for the next few days, I was consigned to listening to the game on stolen wireless service. Sounds like the team played very well. Osgood, especially, seemed like he stole the game; he played the sort of game that HC and Offsides have been insisting he is capable of. :thumbup: Ozzie, :thumbup: team.

Ozzie was outstanding, he's definitely in the Pred's heads. hey, I'm a poet!! And as BlueMonk said, they found a way to play themselves out of trouble, and they went to the net a lot. I was very pleased with them. I still worry that they can't score more than two goals a game. Not good...

He hasent been bad , So yes he's been good.

I didn't notice any horrible mistakes, so I suppose he was alright. Markov though, dude looks like he can't handle the puck one bit of late. :crazy: