• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

OFFICIAL: Pronger Suspended for Game 4

Rate this topic

I know right, The NHL MAKES the f***in' judgement and yet their site is the last to post the news. Lame.

NHL.com is always the last to post news of all the major sources. I stopped using that site for anything outside of statistical purposes a long time ago.

Gotta stick with TSN.ca/NHL

Am I the only one who this scares the s*** out of?

I mean it does make it harder for them to win, but they still are on their own ice. They can win this game, especially if we play like we did late in game two where it looks like we don't want to win.

Pronger will come back pissed and maybe be a huge difference maker. If we do not win this game they will bring the series back to Detroit with alot of momentum and a slim chance to win at home in game six.

Game 4 just became a must win IMO.

Pray people.

NHL.com is always the last to post news of all the major sources. I stopped using that site for anything outside of statistical purposes a long time ago.

Gotta stick with TSN.ca/NHL

Actually, Yahoo.com is not bad either, as far as timeliness.

Fact is, he deserved it. If he complains, it only lowers my opinion of him... if that is possible.

Your opinon of him can get lower then it already is!? :blink:

I do not feel the same way, that is for sure! :blush:

Your opinon of him can get lower then it already is!? :blink:

I do not feel the same way, that is for sure! :blush:

Well, I've seen him enough times in the play-offs to know he is a dirty player. If he complains that this wasn't one of his dirty plays, then not only is he a ******, he's an ignorant ******.

Deep holes can always get deeper. :P

Edited by Wings_Dynasty

Simply beautiful. Pronger is a hackjob and now the NHL is taking notice.

Correction, Pronger has always been a hackjob. The NHL just didn't want to do something to one of their posterboy.

Good. Finally it's nice to see the NHL grow something between their legs for once. I know Holmstrom came back and everything, but dirty s*** like that shouldn't go unpunished. And it didn't, and I'm happy.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Wings in 5! Wings in 5! hahaha jk

Lol thats actaully not unbelivable. were one bulls*** goal counting call away from being up 3-0 on these losers.

Too bad the coaches allowed Homer to return. With a 4-0 lead, they could've let him sit the rest of the game, say he may not be able to play game 4, and maybe Pronger would've gotten more.

i was thinking the exact same thing. and 4-0 is a substantial enough lead. however, the ducks are a great club, capable of making a 4-0 game quite close. coaches most likely wanted to make sure this thing was dead, burried, and six feet under, which is exactly what happened.

great job nhl....

FINALLY.

2 games would have fit the crime but thats wishful thinking i guess. we'll take the one and see if we can't make them pay.

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!

Neider hit Homer from the front, and it was a clean hit, Pronger deseved the 5 min major and the game misconduct, plus the suspension. Pronger will get a nice welcome back in Detroit on Saturday.

we are lucky that Maltby's hit on Getzlaf has gone unanswered...