• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
SouthernWingsFan

2007 College Football Season Talk

Rate this topic

I love Notre Dame, as evidenced by my other posts in this thread. I have no problem with people "ripping on" Notre Dame. I've heard it all before. I'm sure the originality is just as brilliant here. :rolleyes:

I won't hold anything against you though Manny for saying that, since we both love the Pistons. :thumbup:

I did not know there was an ND fan in here.! Just thought it was a few U-M/MSU fans with one OSU fan, and a TCU fan. I won't rip on ND, unless you start "Jimmy Clasen" is God stuff :crazy: . Go Pistons! :lol:

I did not know there was an ND fan in here.! Just thought it was a few U-M/MSU fans with one OSU fan, and a TCU fan. I won't rip on ND, unless you start "Jimmy Clasen" is God stuff :crazy: . Go Pistons! :lol:

I promise you won't see that from me. I tend to be pretty objective when it comes to Notre Dame. I don't expect a whole lot from them this year honestly, but I will be rooting for them just as hard as ever. Hopefully, they'll surprise everyone, similar to 2002.

Good luck to your Wolverines. :thumbup:

Edited by GoWings1905

I promise you won't see that from me. I tend to be pretty objective when it comes to Notre Dame. I don't expect a whole lot from them this year honestly, but I will be rooting for them just as hard as ever. Hopefully, they'll surprise everyone, similar to 2002.

Good luck to your Wolverines. :thumbup:

Thank you. I actually think ND will be much better then what people think. Corwin Brown (former Wolverine) sounds like he's doing wonders for the defense. Corso said they would barley make a bowl. I think thats ridiculous. I say 8-9 wins.

Thank you. I actually think ND will be much better then what people think. Corwin Brown (former Wolverine) sounds like he's doing wonders for the defense. Corso said they would barley make a bowl. I think thats ridiculous. I say 8-9 wins.

Oh would you two stop it. f*** Notre Dame and f*** Michigan. :lol:;)

Edited by Hockeytown Red Wings

Have to agree with everything on the preview. U-M has to put their money where their mouth is on offense though. They will need to carry the team the first few weeks, while the defense finds some suprises, and gells together. After App State the schedule is very hard with Oregon, Notre Dame, and Penn State. Speaking of App State...that game will be closer then what all of us think. That team can flat out play. 5 WR's, and a running QB. They are the USC of I-AA. Bill Martin, and someone on ESPNews said they could beat half of the MAC conference.

Side note: I suggest Rivals.com to everyone. I have a account, and is worth the money. Only problem: It will give you an addiction to high school recruiting, but hey it's better then far worse addictions (:

The Associated Press Pre-Season Top 25..........

AP TOP 25

The Top 25 teams in The Associated Press preseason college football poll, with first-place votes in parentheses, 2006 records, total points based on 25 points for a first-place vote through one point for a 25th-place vote, and final ranking:

Rec. Pts Pvs

1. USC (62) 11-2 1,622 4

2. LSU (2) 11-2 1,511 3

3. W. Virginia (1) 11-2 1,396 10

4. Texas 10-3 1,375 13

5. Michigan 11-2 1,371 8

6. Florida 13-1 1,276 1

7. Wisconsin 12-1 1,192 7

8. Oklahoma 11-3 1,166 11

9. Virginia Tech 10-3 1,148 19

10. Louisville 12-1 1,031 6

11. Ohio St. 12-1 876 2

12. California 10-3 790 14

13. Georgia 9-4 782 23

14. UCLA 7-6 605 --

15. Tennessee 9-4 571 25

16. Rutgers 11-2 560 12

17. Penn St. 9-4 542 --

18. Auburn 11-2 519 9

19. Florida St. 7-6 392 --

20. Nebraska 9-5 377 --

21. Arkansas 10-4 376 15

22. TCU 11-2 283 22

23. Hawaii 11-3 256 --

24. Boise St. 13-0 187 5

25. Texas A&M 9-4 162 --

Others receiving votes: Missouri 128, Georgia Tech 94, Boston College 75, Oregon 73, South Carolina 69, Miami 68, Alabama 66, Oregon St. 42, Wake Forest 40, South Florida 28, Arizona St. 17, BYU 14, Southern Miss. 12, Notre Dame 11, Virginia 7, Clemson 6, Oklahoma St. 3, Texas Tech 2, Houston 1, Kentucky 1, N.C. State 1,

I love Notre Dame, as evidenced by my other posts in this thread. I have no problem with people "ripping on" Notre Dame. I've heard it all before. I'm sure the originality is just as brilliant here. :rolleyes:

The originality is more brilliant on here, because we're LGW and that's just a fact of life.

Followed at 1 PM by a special documentary of Maurice Clarett's time in prison.

You can do better than that...

FRI 1PM: INFOMERCIAL Maurice Clarrett for Grey Goose Vodka and Smith & Wesson

FRI 3PM: A Special Maury with UM WR Adrian Arrington: "***** Wouldn't Stop Talking"

FRI 4PM: "Playing The Odds" with Art Schlister

FRI 5PM: Michigan Man with Jim Harbaugh

Yes, I know he was cleared of all charges.

Edited by Hockeytown Red Wings

You can do better than that...

FRI 1PM: INFOMERCIAL Maurice Clarrett for Grey Goose Vodka and Smith & Wesson

FRI 3PM: A Special Maury with UM WR Adrian Arrington: "***** Wouldn't Stop Talking"

FRI 4PM: "Playing The Odds" with Art Schlister

FRI 5PM: Michigan Man with Jim Harbaugh

Yes, I know he was cleared of all charges.

You forgot

FRI 6PM: Football IQ: Practing safe TD celebrations, featuring the Ohio State Buckeyes

Guest DetroitIan

I couldnt be more pumped for college football. Man, I love this time of year. NFL AND College ball starting soooo soon. Im so stoked for the Maze and Blue to put a stomping on the Big 10 this year. As long as we stay healthy, we're gonna be soo stacked this season. I cant wait. This time of year has the best weekend combo ever. Saturday and Sunday afternoon for football, and Saturday and Sunday night for partying(I havent had monday class in 3 years, lol).