• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cupcrazy

Penguins Forum

Rate this topic

Not one to join other boards, just by reading that one "Dont Fear The Wings they havent done anything" thread is enough for me to know about Pens fans.

You aren't kidding man. I just took a quick tour of that thread and it's about 10 percent hockey discussion and 90 percent complaining about anyone critcal of their team.

Not one to join other boards, just by reading that one "Dont Fear The Wings they havent done anything" thread is enough for me to know about Pens fans.

yea i read that one and got pissed off when one guy said the pens would have blown us away in the presidents trophy if they didnt have injuries and that detroit was healthy all year, and he said we played in a weak division to boost our record.

Plus Matt is definitely serious with the whole "Don't troll other teams boards or you can get banned here" policy. Have seen it happen before. Be careful over there if you go.

We took all the oxy-morons from their board here, why cant ours go there?

Pimple faced little bastards.

Read the forum rules:

· Members are not allowed to dicate vocally whether or not fans of an opposing team should post here. Members that attempt to discourage fans from opposing teams from posting here will have their Hockey Discussion posting privileges suspended.

There will be none of that.

Cmon folks...its a Pens board!!!!

Plenty of "Wings have little to worry about" threads/posts here too.....

I come here to hear the other side...your dedication and love of your team is admirable...IMO....

People will make their statements in different ways...LOL...some more tactfully than others...

Its all fandom folks

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
You aren't kidding man. I just took a quick tour of that thread and it's about 10 percent hockey discussion and 90 percent complaining about anyone critcal of their team.

OMFG the nerve of them, we are so much more open minded to the fact that we can get beat :rolleyes:

Well it isn't workin for me.....

but i saw someone stole my z-dawg name for zetterberg....so who is it on here!

I was wondering that too,because there just looking for a fight. I know last year we all joined other teams forums during the playoffs with little or no issues.I believe Matt even post links last year.

i gave up, i made something like 2 or 3 posts....all pretty logical in my opinion saying that I am not underestimating the pens and that they shouldnt underestimate us because that is ridiculous.

For every post i made there were 50 more that were so pointless and repeated the same thing I have heard for the last 4 years.

And I definately love the argument that the East was far more difficult to get out of than the west and that the east is a stronger conference.

i gave up, i made something like 2 or 3 posts....all pretty logical in my opinion saying that I am not underestimating the pens and that they shouldnt underestimate us because that is ridiculous.

For every post i made there were 50 more that were so pointless and repeated the same thing I have heard for the last 4 years.

And I definately love the argument that the East was far more difficult to get out of than the west and that the east is a stronger conference.

I agree,since 1995 the west has won the cup 7 times,and the east 5,three being the Devils.I think this has been the Wings easiest march to the cup finals ever,but I also feel the Pengs road wasn't exactly fire and brimstone either.

There are a bunch of idiots over there. I tried being civil, stated that their shot totals will probably get cut in half against Detroit..probably to around 15-18, and they called me "disrespectful to the pens abilities" and started flaming away. I can't wait till these noobz get taken to school on Saturday.

exact same story here. it will be much easier once the panic sets in over there, i would think. right now, they're still cocky and full of hope.