• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2008 SCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 2

Rate this topic

I don't make pregame predictions, but I think this is the Wings time to shine. I certainly hope the Wings come out strong and win this game. Best of luck tonight Wings! Don't be your own worst enemy. Come out, dominate, and lift the cup!

I wish I could watch the game, but I have 2 hours of hockey to play myself, and I will only get to watch them if they go into OT.

Wings will get it done tonight. They know they have worked hard the entire season for this single moment and they're not going to let the Penguins get in the way.

Detroit 10 (Chelios, Chelios, Chelios, Zetterberg, Hudler, Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Lidström, Chelios, Chelios)

Pittsburgh 0 (awwwww)

btw I didn't take drugs

1st star Chelios 5 goals, 5 assists

If Cheli's in, it's gonna be like that. If he's not in.........

Crosby is killed by Chelios midway through the first period

“What the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve. And those who stay, will be champions.”

From the GREAT Bo Schembechler.

3-1 WINGS!!!!!

No excuses tonight. They had a chance to win at home and they let it slip away. They should be pissed and if they don't come out hard right from the opening face-off then somethings wrong. Show me you want it Wings.

LETS GO RED WINGS :clap:

Its hard to get a good mood for the game after attending game 5, and be oh so close. It was my very first game at the joe, after flying for 6 hours, but it was still a great game full of up and downs. Cmon Wings, lets see how bad you want this thing!

No predictions for this one . Just faith that we will prevail ! We know what we have to do and the time is NOW !

(I'm sick of hearing about Cindy and his glory boy antic's. Thanks to him , the NHL stilll exists)

PLAY ALL , WIN ALL !!

Lets go Wings,time to close the book on the Penguins come back effort.It's time to show how bad you want the Cup! I wish we could win it on home ice,but I'am just ready for it to end.

Edited by cupcrazy

The Wings learned in game six of the last round how to close out a persistent opponent on the road.

Though they came up short, the Wings learned in game five of this round exactly what it takes to win the last game of the Cup Final. They will draw on this experience.

We. Will. Win.

Plleeeeaaasse take care of this tonight, for a whole 60 minutes.

Mostly so I can ditch this s*** beard, seriously... it's been two months.

Let's go in there and take what they took from us.

GO WINGS

GO WINGS

GO WINGS

I concur. 90 degrees and a playoff beard is a bad way to fly.

They're determined, fired up, and prepared, I think. They've learned their lessons and are ready.

Most of us have put in hundreds of hours of watching the Wings this season and we're ready to see the ride end tonight!