• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/13 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Blue Jackets 3

Rate this topic

CBJ aren't even good, that's what pissing me off..

They are right in the middle of the battle for the last two or three playoff spots.

They have a probable Calder winner and a possible Vezina candidate/winner in Mason.

We can only lose against San Jose or Boston without you being pissed off?

But if we lose against them you'll be pissed because they didn't step it up for the "big" games.

We can't win 82 straight, easy as that. A tough schedule and injuries to several big players is going to take it's toll.

Aaaaaand...we're still in this game. It's not over yet.

EDIT: and it's 2-2. WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT. HMMMMM.

Edited by dat's sick

I must be missing something, Ozzie doesn't look all that great to me. Played the Nash breakaway awful, was flat on his back, missed the poke check, Nash just had the puck slip off his stick. On the second goal, Osgood has to catch it and not let an easy floating shot fly back into the slot. Osgood's making his job a lot more difficult tonight with the poor rebound control.

I will admit though, defense has been extremely porous...Do I blame Osgood for any of this, no. But calling him amazing out there tonight seems a bit overdone.

Flame away...

I am not going to flame you on this one. I was amazed Nash did not score on that breakaway it was practically a goal the moment Nash touched the puck. On that 2nd goal though Ozzie was interfered with right after he let up that rebound, should have been called. Ozzie is having a solid game, but he does look a little shaky back there.