Wingaling

"OVIE" or "DATS":Best overall player...you pick

Rate this topic

hey micah, yeah this guy hits like a girl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmQ2SZYjs5Y

&

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao152EVQEiI

wow kids got skillz too! Dude, Ovechkin is a great offensive talent, but your arguments about Datsyuk are pointless since everythig you are said has been refuted. Still haven't commented on the sissy shield comparison.

again: micah = senseless

you are joking right? if not, then name that tune! (list your ten)

1. Crosby

2. Ovechkin

3. Lidstrom

4. Malkin

5. Richards

6. Thornton

7. Iginla

8. Pronger

9. Brodeur

10. Nabokov

11. Daniel Alfredsson

Hell I can probably keep going too.

1. Crosby

2. Ovechkin

3. Lidstrom

4. Malkin

5. Richards

6. Thornton

7. Iginla

8. Pronger

9. Brodeur

10. Nabokov

11. Daniel Alfredsson

Hell I can probably keep going too.

all great players, but I'd like to see Pronger duplicated Datsyuk's goal on Turco. We're talking COMPLETE hockey player, not best at their position. How the heck can you compare Nabokov with Datsyuk, thats just silly...

all great players, but I'd like to see Pronger duplicated Datsyuk's goal on Turco. We're talking COMPLETE hockey player, not best at their position. How the heck can you compare Nabokov with Datsyuk, thats just silly...

I base my opinions on NHL 09 if you didn't notice. :rolleyes:

Datsyuk, without a doubt in my mind.

Ovie is flashier and mroe of a pure goal scorer, but Datsyuk is an equal offensive threat. You don't want to be on the ice playing against his line, even if he was playing with high schoolers. Datsyuk also plays EVERYTHING. PK, PP, ES, and is on the ice for every crucial moment. I think Datsyuk also plays a little bit less a game, while maintaining the same threat level.

Yes, Datsyuk. It's close, but Datsyuk being the whole package pushes him over Ovie's goal-scoring awesomeness.

Actually I take back what I said, I'm going to go with Cheechoo.

Very few things can make me laugh out loud when I'm completely alone. This is definitely one of them.

edit: I'm changing my vote to Cheechoo as well. He is without a doubt the best player in the nhl right now. Better than Crosby and Datsyuk and Ovechkin. I have seen the error of my ways.

Edited by Echolalia

What's with all the band wagon Crosby fans. Ovechkin is a much, much, much better offensive foward then Crosby. Datysuk is a much, much, much better defensive forward then Crosby. Crosby is not a good leader. And if he was, Pittsburgh wouldn't be in 10th place in the east. Crosby is the most over-rated player in the game today. He sucks, and so do you if you think he's anywhere near better then Ovechkin.

What's with all the band wagon Crosby fans. Ovechkin is a much, much, much better offensive foward then Crosby. Datysuk is a much, much, much better defensive forward then Crosby. Crosby is not a good leader. And if he was, Pittsburgh wouldn't be in 10th place in the east. Crosby is the most over-rated player in the game today. He sucks, and so do you if you think he's anywhere near better then Ovechkin.

Baiting...