• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF GAME 2 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 0

Rate this topic

Man, I feel like I've been staring at that "1" and "2" up at the top of the page forever. Isn't it time for Game 3 yet? :lol:

BRTD yeah I feel the same way ugh. btw I <3 your avy (and your member title). I giggle every time I see it.

What a fantastical game! Great 60 minute effort. I've been longing to see this type of drive in our play for awhile now. I'm just glad they have it in them.

The key now is Game 3.. they need to keep pushing all 60 minutes regardless of the score.

Just got back from the game. It was great crowd was amazing, Osgood was amazing, our section was chanting go home jackets near the end of the game.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What section were you in?

My dad and I decided during the first period that if we were winning, we'd chant it at the 2 minute mark of the third period. So we did. We got everyone around us to do it to - making them promise to join in.

I'll readily admit that I am 11 beers in (Labatt Blue) but the Wings absolutely crushed it tonight. This is exactly what Hitchock was talking about earlier in the year. It seems that the Wings worst enemy is themselves. If they play to their potential, it could be a long playoff run.

LET'S GO RED WINGS!

fkin right brother! bottle of crown, amd a bottle of ouzio from greece into it and Im still JACKED! Still hope for 4 games and out. Body language of their captain was, "my team-mates are idiots for taking stupid penalties." Heres to 4 games! but more realisticly 5! (think columbus will steal one).

As far as the atmosphere was concerned, this was BY FAR the best game I went to this season...maybe ever. The crowd tonight was amazing...absolutely incredible.

I've only been to a few, but this game was AWESOME!

OZZIE!

OZZIE!

OZZIE!

Do you not see their playing with you right now.....Not a very sarcastic person are you.

pretending to be something you/they are not is just lame. speak directly, don't hide behind some shallow sarcastic facade.

to answer your question... it's obvious what they (and perhaps you) are saying but the concept is overplayed and pointless.

pretending to be something you/they are not is just lame. speak directly, don't hide behind some shallow sarcastic facade.

to answer your question... it's obvious what they (and perhaps you) are saying but the concept is overplayed and pointless.

If sarcasm annoys you, you aren't going to have a good time here. Just sayin'.

And for the record, I said it directly. ;)

If sarcasm annoys you, you aren't going to have a good time here. Just sayin'.

And for the record, I said it directly. ;)

i'm fine with sarcasm... just not when its overplayed. period.

thanks for your good intentions but i didn't arrive here yesterday... i can look after myself.

dropped, no more dialogue necessary.

Here's a good quote via ESPN and Mr. Babcock about last night and the series thus far:

The Blue Jackets hung around for about half of the first period Saturday before Detroit's talent, speed and toughness overwhelmed them.

"We look like we're back to playing like we can, being physically engaged," Babcock said. "The physical part of our game is very much underestimated by our opponents.* We've got big, strong guys who like winning."

*and LGW

:)

Edited by Konnan511

Guest Shoreline
Wow....great game last night boys and girls. I'm hungover as f*ck! Is it Tuesday yet?

Yeah no kidding. That was some awsum, strong Costa Rican rum. :thumbup:

:lol:

Sarcasm is humor, and it sucks [for you] that you don't have any sense of it, or even pay attention at all. I'd love to hear your explanation though as to how one can hide behind some sarcastic facade when I'm very blatantly (except to you, who was the only person not to get it) shoveling crap back into Ozzie haters' face by sarcastically mocking them.

Edited by Shoreline

Im surprised the cheapshot by vermette is not being discussed. Looked to me like a deliberate act intended to injure Dats. Could of easily caused serious damage Moore style.

Im surprised the cheapshot by vermette is not being discussed. Looked to me like a deliberate act intended to injure Dats. Could of easily caused serious damage Moore style.

Somebody (I think Vermette) punched Flipper in the head after the highlight where Sammy almost stuffs in the rebound too. But hey, it's the Wings so I'm sure it won't be looked at.

esteef

Somebody (I think Vermette) punched Flipper in the head after the highlight where Sammy almost stuffs in the rebound too. But hey, it's the Wings so I'm sure it won't be looked at.

esteef

Vermette is lucky Lilja isn't playing. Just ask Jared Boll as to why.

Yes!

However, Vancouver and Luongo kinda scare the pee outta me right now.

Feel free anybody to talk me down....

Scoring goals against that team will be a real challenge. St. Louis can't even get a sniff.